Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst date ever..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭colly10

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    the same feckin eejit has some mental home made sex doll thread goin on too. As many posters in his threads have been saying, future serial killer in the making.

Been reading more about this guy, he makes some brilliant threads :D Totally lethal though, this chaps definitely a potential rapist, id say he'd barely see a problem with it now, total nut job.

Check out a few pics from one thread where he's posting pics of himself looking for advice from girls on how he should approach them, the poses of the doll he made are class, thought it was real in the first pic :D

2009_0901clothes0005.jpg

2009_0901clothes0008.jpg

2009_0901clothes0011.jpg

Should have a bit of confidence though, he's in good shape, pity for him that he doesn't know how to dress himself and id say the fact he's a psycho doesn't help

bodd2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 16 GaryORLFC

Dun laoire wrote: »
    that was crap :pac:

Pun intended? Haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭T-Square

scat FTW

The guys thread is a body builders scat fantasy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,509 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

That Geordi La Forge GIF rocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

:eek:

And you think I'm bad!!!

Fookin legend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭laoisforliam

attachment.php?attachmentid=2211221&stc=1&d=1261003734
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

He says it all could have been avoided if he peed in a bottle...no, It all could have been avoided if he just had a release in a public toilet.

I dont get this aversion people have to public toilets, obviously theres exceptions (pub in Trainspotting and all other Scottish public toilets) but on the whole you're going in to rid your body of waste, not perform open heart surgery.

Great story all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭imported_guy

tbh this isnt anywhere close to BB.com's potential, search google for "im 18 do i have potential?" and you have a winner.

im actully a regular miscer

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=614033 <- win

check this thread for more lulz http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055768164 including the biker who added NOS to his bike

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

colly10 wrote: »
    I don't see how that guy could have social anxiety, hes got serious balls. Total nutjob though, doing thats got to seriously **** with his head

He would have balls if he was doing it in a PJ Gallagher way, ie if it was fake. But he's not faking it, he's genuinely so nervous and anxious that he gloriously fcuks up mundane, non-ball requiring situations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

He says it all could have been avoided if he peed in a bottle..

He fking carries bottles with him everywhere so if he needs to piss he has one, and then carries those bottles with piss in them in his bag. In one post he talked about how he actually accidentally drank one of this piss bottles thinking it was his water bottle.

In one video he fckin shakes a bottle of piss at a girl in his pick up attempts. (he also reguraly mentions his sex doll and bottles of piss to these girls :confused:)

I'm still going through that tread its really ****in long but I was so dismayed at how much of a nutjob he is during this vid where he tries to 'bel air' some poor girl (tell a sob story and then at the final few lines use the lyrics from the opening to fresh price of bel air)

The girl is genuinely terrified of him and yet he goes on for 10 mins continuing to scare the shite out of her. Total utter psycho!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

....................... And the poo gathered together to form smugbeard, yerman out of the meteor ad.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055741931

Advertisement