Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst date ever..

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Maybe mark as mildly NSFW :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Maybe mark as mildly NSFW :)

Ah yeah, good point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

SV wrote: »

So bodybuilder's are wusses who are scared to go to the toilet?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

scat FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Libertewhite

What the?! :eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

What is this sh1t? Is he taking the p1ss?

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Saadyst

That's hilarious :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

that was crap :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭twistyj

i think this has really brightened up my day. plus he was very generous to himself in the drawing wasnt he.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Pedro K

Has to be a load of bull****....
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

On the comments below, one of them added that the guy was trolling with that account. The story was ridiculous. How could anyone believe it? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

...and p1ss bottles? What?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Pedro K

MizzLolly wrote: »
    How could anyone believe it? :confused:

Would you really be surprised if anybody did though? There are some very gullible people out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

funny as hell, i hope he learn't his lesson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    ...and p1ss bottles? What?

kind of confused about that too. Funny story though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Haha! The drawings are fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Check out his attempts to overcome social anxiety thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119211681) for more of the same.
    To achieve these goals I decided to get a body worn hidden camera and tape my interactions with people so that I could analyze them and improve on my approaches (with the help of fellow miscers). With the camera in my possession, I also had some secondary goals: I wanted to have some fun and lulz, I wanted to be creative (for example with real life trolling). This gave me more motivation to go out and approach people, it helped me overcome approach anxiety and it gave me more confidence with people. Also, in the initial stages, I approached girls with some awkward approaches (basically setting myself up for failure), so that I could desensitize myself to rejection. Eventually I stopped fearing rejection, and I felt comfortable approaching anyone

-Approach anxiety is no more... but awkardness is still an issue (I have trouble starting convos with girls and getting their numbers)... so I continue to approach people and try to ask them out. I tape the vids and post them on the misc for people to see and offer their input. Ultimately I try to improve on my approach skills after each update.

I like cringe comedy but these videos are unbearable to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

i almost shat and pissed myself laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

toilet.jpg:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

WTF This dude has issues man!! a pee bottle? recording ppl when he goes out?? real-life trolling wtf? does he get these ppl to sign release waivers since he is publish the videos on a broadcasting format.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭wolfric

WTF This dude has issues man!! a pee bottle? recording ppl when he goes out?? real-life trolling wtf? does he get these ppl to sign release waivers since he is publish the videos on a broadcasting format.

I think the word you're looking for here is just awesome lol. What a ledge for doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

Now that's what I call a sticky situation.

c0rk3r wrote: »
    Check out his attempts to overcome social anxiety thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119211681) for more of the same.

I like cringe comedy but these videos are unbearable to watch

This vid is quality..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

if that story is true then he is a ****ing retard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

wolfric wrote: »
    I think the word you're looking for here is just awesome lol. What a ledge for doing it.

watched a couple of his videos and the man has some serious problems! I woudlnt be surprised if this man was linked with any sort of sexual assault in the not too distant future! Freak!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭colly10

I don't see how that guy could have social anxiety, hes got serious balls. Total nutjob though, doing thats got to seriously **** with his head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

colly10 wrote: »
    I don't see how that guy could have social anxiety, hes got serious balls. Total nutjob though, doing thats got to seriously **** with his head

I get the feeling this is a yank doing some type of social trials, Or a project for college.

Only in the states!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭colly10

Blazher wrote: »
    I get the feeling this is a yank doing some type of social trials, Or a project for college.

Only in the states!

He was saying that he suffers from social anxiety disorder and he was trying a load of approaches to see what works well and to get himself desensited from being shot down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

the same feckin eejit has some mental home made sex doll thread goin on too. As many posters in his threads have been saying, future serial killer in the making.

Advertisement