Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 14

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Looking bad for Demarcus Ware

Yeah.

And the Cowboys are down again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Looking good for the Redskins, especially now that Russell is in the game for the Raiders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Looking good for the Redskins, especially now that Russell is in the game for the Raiders

And throwing interceptions. The Raiders really are a bunch of idiots.

Skins have improved the last few weeks, with narrow loses to the Eagles and Saints. A win could finally be a small reward for their improvement.

Chargers are chewing up the clock, any score on this drive and it could be the game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Got robbed by the refs tonight, some shocking calls.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭TheHeadhunter

JaMarcus Russell is a ****in disaster. "sure **** it i'll just toss one into triple coverage, its the receivers fault if its not complete, nobodys making plays for me"!

Cowboys need a miracle, 10 points 1:56 left and no timeouts

• Registered Users Posts: 37,959 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Russell looked terrible, confidence is gone completely. He is in the worst place a QB can be right now, interesting to see over the next couple of years if he has the discipline, hunger and self-belief to turn his career around.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Russell looked terrible, confidence is gone completely. He is in the worst place a QB can be right now, interesting to see over the next couple of years if he has the discipline, hunger and self-belief to turn his career around.

Looking at him I do not think that a lack of hunger is a problem ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,959 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Looking at him I do not think that a lack of hunger is a problem
    Lol, very funny. I think you know what I meant though. :D

• Advertisement

His confidence is not a problem did you not hear him this week, he blamed everyone but himself he said that receivers weren't making plays for him he said the line didn't block well enough for him! Anyone but himself!

In the same interview he promised a "totally different JaMarcus" when he got back in and he was no better in fact nearly worse, truely exposed having been behind gradkowski for 3 weeks but hey “People going to have their opinion, and I really don’t pay too much attention to that. I worry about JaMarcus and JaMarcus only.” There HIS words.

Al Davis CANNOT like what he sees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Brandon Marshall set the single game record for most catches with 21.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Cowboys need a miracle, 10 points 1:56 left and no timeouts
    Earlier first half goal line defense by the Charger's D was impressive, with four tries by the Cowboys offense, first within the 4, and then the last three times on the one, putting no score on the board.

Frustration for the Cowboys occurred when, after intercepting a River pass, failed later when attempting a field goal.

Remember seeing a lot of Rivers-to-Jackson passes that the Cowboy D could not cover?

After the half, when forced to punt, Charger specialty team downing the ball on the Cowboy 4, then again on the Cowboy 1 was impressive. Although in the latter case, the 99 yard march by Romo & Company for a TD looked as if the Cowboys were about to seize the initiative.

Close finish with Chargers 20, Cowboys 17! These knuckle biter endings for so many games this season are really fun!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,261 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Use your words people, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Chanandler Bong

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Use your words people, thanks.

??

His confidence is not a problem did you not hear him this week, he blamed everyone but himself he said that receivers weren't making plays for him he said the line didn't block well enough for him! Anyone but himself!

In the same interview he promised a "totally different JaMarcus" when he got back in and he was no better in fact nearly worse, truely exposed having been behind gradkowski for 3 weeks but hey “People going to have their opinion, and I really don’t pay too much attention to that. I worry about JaMarcus and JaMarcus only.” There HIS words.

Al Davis CANNOT like what he sees.

He really is a fat useless piece of ****. I'm hoping this is a good enough sign for Al to realise the fat ****er is never going to make it as an nfl QB. He moaned like a bitch during the week about not how "no one mae plays" when he was QB but they started to when Grad came him. Mentioed how Grad had Schillens and other starts back etc. Same game where Grad went 10/18 153 yard 0 TD 0 Ints and 2 sacks, JR goes 10/16 74 yards 0TD 1 Int and 8 sacks, ugh I still can't believe we draft this lemon ahead of Calvin Johnson, Adrian Peterson and Joe thomas.

Great start by the Eagles. But Giants looking good on this drive, including a catch by Boss where the DB seemed to have the interception but knocked it into Boss's hands when he was on the ground

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Chanandler Bong

Sickening fumble for Jacobs, still not out of the pile and holding the ball in one hand, bad technique

Sickening fumble for Jacobs, still not out of the pile and holding the ball in one hand, bad technique

I guess he saw the space and was not expecting the tackle from behind

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Is Maclin off the pitch? Any chance of him coming back on?

• Advertisement

Orizio wrote: »
    Is Maclin off the pitch? Any chance of him coming back on?

Seems to be out, they mentioned something about it in commentary but I was not really listening

Touchdown on fumble return and touchdown on punt return for the Eagles, Giants are not helping themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

DeSean Jackson's pace = :eek: Got to love the few steps back to, utter class.

A giant win would really set up this division nicely, doesnt look good though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭Hynzie

Orizio wrote: »
    DeSean Jackson's pace = :eek: Got to love the few steps back to, utter class.

yeah that was amazing.

Reminded me a bit of this play with the backward jump:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPXSzia2Zfg

Officials helping the Giants. Should have been a false start against the giants on that last drive. Should have been a pass interference call placing the ball at the 1 yard line on the Eagles drive that ended with a field goal

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭DonkeyPokerTour

Thats at least the 3rd missed extra point against the Giants this year, 2nd by Akers, another that I can remember by John Carney for the Saints. Anyone remember any more?

Cant remember seeing another one missed this season.

He really is a fat useless piece of ****. I'm hoping this is a good enough sign for Al to realise the fat ****er is never going to make it as an nfl QB. He moaned like a bitch during the week about not how "no one mae plays" when he was QB but they started to when Grad came him. Mentioed how Grad had Schillens and other starts back etc. Same game where Grad went 10/18 153 yard 0 TD 0 Ints and 2 sacks, JR goes 10/16 74 yards 0TD 1 Int and 8 sacks, ugh I still can't believe we draft this lemon ahead of Calvin Johnson, Adrian Peterson and Joe thomas.

I hope this does it for Al Davis i hope now he uses the Uncapped year as a chance to dump this guy, he doesnt need to worry about this punk going anywhere else and stepping it up, the guy has no interest or desire to play the game he just wants his phat pay cheque to drop on diamond stud earings and buckets of KFC.

Cut JaBustus Russell and look into the possiblity of Mike Vick rocking #7 in the Bay next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭DonkeyPokerTour

Huge Giants fan but whether we win or lose this game, all I can say is What a game. End to end stuff. Great game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Wow, turning into an epic game.
    Mistakes all over the shop but sure makes it entertaining.

Advertisement