Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 107 'Penn Vs. Sanchez' **Official Thread**

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

callaway92 wrote: »
    eh??

I meant that if he'd been knocked out like that, that's how he'd be remembered.

Next time he fought, guys would be saying "Isnt that the guy who got knocked out in Mid-Air?"

Just like Matt Serra had to put up with being the guy who got knocked out with a spinning back-fist for years!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Just watched the Penn and Sanchez fight.

Really expected it to be a lot closer than that but hey. BJ Penn was incredible. His offence and defence are top drawer.

Wasn't the greatest fight though. First round and the last round were the only real highlights in terms of main action for me.

Sanchez' game plan was all too predictable and Penn is as sharp as I've ever seen him.

Advertisement