Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting new friends Galway...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

well think the cottage plan is off till next thursday but something could still be done if ppl were around

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

well, I've got a thing Thursday and then it's the meteor shower that evening, weather permitting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Oh that's this Thursday for meteor thingy had nearly forgotten! And Thread is on like Page 2/3. I wonder will it be fine though or crappy weather .... Like for how long would we be out for .... Midnight through the wee hours is it?! :)

(Sorry to hijack Thread but just while I know yer online! Maz can ya check if your friend still works in Oranmore please when you get a chance?!? :D:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Ah lads there's no need to put off the Supper Club if ye want to go this week!

Spadina wrote: »
    Ah lads there's no need to put off the Supper Club if ye want to go this week!
    its ok its ur idea :) thin theres something else planned speakong of which is there??? and what is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭moonandstars

its ok its ur idea :) thin theres something else planned speakong of which is there??? and what is it?

A good ole fashioned sesh??!

A good ole fashioned sesh??!

id be up for it neway :)

Nice 1. anyone else up for a few beverages? What night is good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Ms Fluorescent

Im up for a few drinks any day next week!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 higgs123

Hi All on boards I am a first time user.
    I am living in Galway now for a while and I am single and in my thirties. I have great friends who I adore but they are all couples and I feel like the out sider as I am on my own. but I was just wondering if there was any singles groups/ activites or anything that someone like me could go to and meet new people and have a good night out. I really would like to join a group. I would appreicate any suggestions that I could look into.

Please let me know or discuss with me

thanks

Higgs123

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Merged with the other social thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Hi Higgs123!

Check out Bowling in Galway! Thread! If you are interested, please vote in the Poll. This is at planning stages right now lol, not sure how we're fixed at the mo., with folk dropping out because of work etc., plus because of booking lanes beforehand probably a safer bet to ensure availability, - numbers attending are needed, so maybe Bowling might not have been such a good idea after all when it depends on definites/numbers etc. But would still be up for it if we had even a few going for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 higgs123

Hi All thanks for such quick replies I would love to go and meet you all for a drink. lets hope I am not the only one that shows up. hahahahhaa
    where do you normally go and when let me know and thanks again
    Cat :):)

anybody up for meeting up for a few drinks this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Fifibella

anybody up for meeting up for a few drinks this week?

Yes for definite, any plans in place yet ?

not as of yet was thinking maybe wednesday or thursday in the cellar, front door somewhere like that

If its early enough in the evening front door is grand but i dont like it at night it gets packed.. what about kellys? o connells?

If its early enough in the evening front door is grand but i dont like it at night it gets packed.. what about kellys? o connells?

never thought of kellys actually :)

So have we an evening picked? there is good music in de burgos thurs night...psy trance.. good to get every1 up and dancing too!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Fifibella

cool all sounds good

• Advertisement

any body around wednesday nite few of us heading to cellar for about 8.30 pm :)

hardly wenesday if thursday aswell..why not thursday.. there might be more happening?..

wednesday was decided by a few of us that went bowling tonight :)

Looking forward to doing some Lady Gaga and cowboy dancing!

Looking forward to doing some Lady Gaga and cowboy dancing!

ha im sure there will be no shortage of that and not forgetting ian curtis!

cant go wednesday

cant go wednesday

.we just picked at random im afraid i know it wont suit everybody they never do but there will be others :)

its grand. i was hoping to go to de burgos thursday there is good music there and just a fiver in. have fun.

its grand. i was hoping to go to de burgos thursday there is good music there and just a fiver in. have fun.

Thrusday suits me better aswell! I know i said wednesday last night but i think thrusday is better and telepylus feels the same he he:D

• Advertisement

ha im sure there will be no shortage of that and not forgetting ian curtis!

he he! its brilliant when you have sunglasses on and it looks like your having some sort of fit! brilliant fun :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement