Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What age did you lose your virginity?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,285 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

SV wrote: »
    Condoms?!

Make sure to cut a hole in the top to let it breath.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

good idea.

Get Brummy Laid Foundation

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

good idea.

Get Brummy Laid Foundation
    +1

It should have it's own forum tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

As chef said..."17, your ready"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

brummytom wrote: »
    Yeah, 'cos that wouldn't be weird to explain to the parents would it? :pac:

"I'm off to Amsterdam to get my end in; money? Oh no, some Irish internet people are paying" :P

I can't see any problems occuring from this?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

SV wrote: »
    304euro for a return ticket and hotels for a weekend trip..

Wouldn't an Irish Grind be cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Was walking home one night when a junkie hopped out of the bushes and waved a syringe at my face. He demanded I give him everything that's on me before he stabs me up the nose. So, to avoid getting HIV or BMW or whatever I give him my wallet, my phone, my virgini.............

...........wait, what are we talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Was walking home one night when a junkie hopped out of the bushes and waved a syringe at my face. He demanded I give him everything that's on me before he stabs me up the nose. So, to avoid getting HIV or BMW or whatever I give him my wallet, my phone, my virgini.............

...........wait, what are we talking about?

Did he also take your tv license?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Did he also take your tv license?

<_<

>_>

yes

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Can't remember exactly when I lost it but the important thing is that I found it again later on down the back of the sofa.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

i'm really tough, so when a girl took my virginity i battered her and took it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

16. Haven't exactly had much (any) success since though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭1071823928

17 on the mitch from school ;)
    best day off ever!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

18 - that was 13 years ago. In a nutshell Tom: there's no rush.

/Well there is that sense of... urgency all right when you're 16 and male

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Brosnan!

does it really matter what age you lose your virginity at???
    I was 17 and in love. It was an unreal experience! 3 years on it only gets better! :D:D not with the same person anymore tho..... sure we have to play the field!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

I think it's really interesting talking about how, why and what age people lose their virginity at. Espcially since a lot of todays society is centered around sex.

I was 16 and I was going out with my boyfriend who was 2 years older than me. We had been going out 9 months before we did it because I was pretty scared. He had lost his at 14, now that I think back....he was terribly understanding to wait 9 months as a 19 year old lad. :P

17 seems to be average by the pole!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

16, a couple of months before my 17th

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Bit of a fuzzy line with me.

I was 9 and skipping happily to my freend's house when a man pulled up in a car, told me he was going to visit my friend's parents and would give me sweets if I got into the car with him to give him directions.

Well, I got in but instead of going where I directed him, he veered off into a sideroad and pulled into a secluded laybye.

He really shouldn't've have though because all the sugar made me hyper and I raped him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I was 16 and I was seeing him a while. It wasn't all that great tbh.
    Dudess wrote: »
    /Well there is that sense of... urgency all right when you're 16 and male

Yes... he was rather urgent :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

17, had been with him 2 years though :O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

17 years and 1 months old, to a girl 365 days my junior who had already slept with over 45 males aged 13-45, including a priest.

you know that means that you have by default also slept with over 45 males aged 13-45, including a priest

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭phic

Was 17, but I turned 18 around a week later! Fairly ubderwhelming experience, remember I said "is that it?" afterwards! Luckily it wasn't his first time,I probably would have given him a complex if it ahd been!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

phic wrote: »
    Was 17, but I turned 18 around a week later! Fairly ubderwhelming experience, remember I said "is that it?" afterwards! Luckily it wasn't his first time,I probably would have given him a complex if it ahd been!

"Is that it?" was exactly what I was thinking too!

I thought that a woman could achieve an orgasm just as easily as a man. How naive was I! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I was 14 and it was sh!t :rolleyes:

Hang in there, Tom! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

phic wrote: »

shens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

I was 18. We were both each other's first loves. Gotta admit it was a bit gooey and strange at first, but we were both mad about each other and that was what made it special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

I tell my friends i lost it at 19 but im in an honest mood - i gave it up at 26 - 3 months ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lucywn

Um - whats virginity? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Novella wrote: »
    I was 14 and it was sh!t :rolleyes:

Hang in there, Tom! :)
    Hanging is all I can do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭phic

Jammy wrote: »
    "Is that it?" was exactly what I was thinking too!

I thought that a woman could achieve an orgasm just as easily as a man. How naive was I! :rolleyes:

Ha I know! Think I was expecting a more life changing moment than it actually was! You're probably lucky you didnt actually say "is that it"...guys really dont like that!

Advertisement