Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What age did you lose your virginity?

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Two of them are mine!

It was that or actually go study...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Two of them are mine!

It was that or actually go study...
    'seeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxx' and 'too right i am' were the only ones I added. Yours better have been funny :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ashyle

brummytom wrote: »
    I asked the other day;

Her: "Me give blow jobs? Never :') x"

is that smiley meant to be her crying??

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

15 and with a chap with a gingerish beard

oh the shame!
    Theres no such thing as gingerish, theres just ginger so it gets worse for you :pac:

19. There's no rush guys. This'll disturb ye - Sex Degrees of Separation

• Advertisement

ashyle wrote: »
    19. There's no rush guys. This'll disturb ye - Sex Degrees of Separation
    Yes that is a disturbingly low number alright :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

14. Was always in a hurry to grow up, now I just wish I was younger....

• Registered Users Posts: 35 gorjess-girlie

13. The guy bragged his brother n his brother told his mother. She came down mine started a big show outside my house about the price of nappies or somethin while everyone on the road looked on... It does seem mad young now, but it's ten years on n I've only slept with two other men since. Go me.... :rolleyes:

Yes that is a disturbingly low number alright :(

that's not my number, that was my age!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I was 20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

I was 17.. Just..
    My Gf was a few months older than me and wanted to wait untill I was Legal :p
    Not a bad birthday present.

ashyle wrote: »
    is that smiley meant to be her crying??
    Nope, it's her version of : ) , no idea why she sticks a ' in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

There're over 100 virgins on here (I'm guessing a few of Atari Shaguar's are). That's over 100 possible partners for Tom. Or 50 if you're being picky and straight.

There're over 100 virgins on here (I'm guessing a few of Atari Shaguar's are). That's over 100 possible partners for Tom. Or 50 if you're being picky and straight.
    100 it is then :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

brummytom wrote: »
    100 it is then :P

Brummytom in coming out as bi shocker!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Am I the only person who can't wait for the "OMG GUYZ I HAD TEH SEX AN GUESS WHAT IT WUZ ACTUALLY ONLY OK WTF DUDEZZZZZ???" thread?

Not to imply Brummytom speaks like a lolcat or anything >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

14 for myself with a girl who I ended up going out with for 3 years ( wasted time)

And it was ****ing **** :D

Friend of mine came out with a cracker a while back, he lost his when he was 16

"Man your first sex is ****ing ****...you know I wish I had of waited till I was my age now to lose my virginity, cause then it would be proper quality sex like and you'd defo remember it as both being your first, and great sex".

Hes now 22 and it took some time to point out to him that you dont magically become good the longer you wait, the kinda practice years from 16-22 probably had alot to do with it, he just couldnt comprahend

Not yet, but give it time and i'll have to be
    Piste wrote: »
    Am I the only person who can't wait for the "OMG GUYZ I HAD TEH SEX AN GUESS WHAT IT WUZ ACTUALLY ONLY OK WTF DUDEZZZZZ???" thread?

Not to imply Brummytom speaks like a lolcat or anything >_>

Oi! I speak properly! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

i was 18 + so was my bf at the time...glad I waited cos it meant something at the time:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

18. Non-consentual.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

beauty101 wrote: »
    i was 18 + so was my bf at the time...glad I waited cos it meant something at the time:)
    I was 18 too but it meant sweet fanny all...

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭dustyrip

Sex is over-rated, most girls just lie there expecting you to do all the work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

cloneslad wrote: »
    That's no excuse, I don't drink and I graduated with a 1:1 but I still got action in college.....it helps that i'm an adonis though :p

Sounds like a man after my own heart :pac:

Shocker? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Shocker? :pac:

Exactly. You have to have done it first?

I'm not fuckin bi! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Monkwood

About 8 months ago with my first girlfriend, I was 21. Definitely agree when people say it was an anticlimax. We had each other for nearly 48hrs, but not much magic.

Though I was as keen as the next guy for years to do it, I'm less pushed now. It can feel a little embarrassing to oneself (though shouldn't) if you get to college without doing it.

However, now that I've "ticked the box", I'm happy to go at my own pace without feeling self-pressurised.

I don't regret it for this reason. I think you need the first time in order to overcome that rampant hormonal desire and actually get on with your life rather than obsess over why you don't have a serious girlfriend...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I'm a bit late to this party. So I'll just presume that I'm not the first person to notice that the first option is actually older than 13?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

19 Straight, 28 Gay and 30 Gay

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

stovelid wrote: »
    Hang in there mate. 2010 will be the year of the pop.

With the bump and all I can't help but think... his time may be running out...

:pac:

Advertisement