Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Learner permit holders flouting the law.

Options
123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Average-Ro wrote: »
    If you start a thread giving out about Learners breaking the law, I think it IS relevent if you did it or not when you were a learner... if you even drive...

Its just clicked with me there now , I reckon Henry is like my father !

I would say he never has had a provisional license/Learners permit , he bought his license down the post office when they were giving them away many years ago because of the back log !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Its just clicked with me there now , I reckon Henry is like my father !

I would say he never has had a provisional license/Learners permit , he bought his license down the post office when they were giving them away many years ago because of the back log !
    HE'S A HYPOCRIT =D

I disagree.
    Fortunately, nobody will care that you disagree, because you can't support it with anything at all.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

So are you a driver or not, have you driven on a learner permit?

Don't ask so many questions and make so many statements without giving some insight into your own career which would help at least half a person agree with you.

Mind your own business.

I'm not interested in discussing my driving record. This is...yawn...about learner permit holders.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

I disagree.

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

• Advertisement

Mind your own business.

I'm not interested in discussing my driving record. This is...yawn...about learner permit holders.
    In that case go away, we don't wanna discuss ours with you anymore because you have a totally biased view of things and are afraid to explain yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

nice edit :D

bad2dabone wrote: »
    nice edit :D
    Shh ;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Fortunately, nobody will care that you disagree, because you can't support it with anything at all.

Support what? My point has been made several times. No need to repeat it.

It's obvious you'll not agree with the error of your driving on a learner permit alone, as you do it daily. So universal acceptance isn't actually possible is it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Mind your own business.

and your misinformed statement that they cause higher insurance premiums !

• Advertisement

In that case go away, we don't wanna discuss ours with you anymore because you have a totally biased view of things and are afraid to explain yourself.

No I will not. Back seat modding is rightly frowned upon here btw.

Support what? My point has been made several times. No need to repeat it.

It's obvious you'll not agree with the error of your driving on a learner permit alone, as you do it daily. So universal acceptance isn't actually possible is it?
    I clearly accept it if I drive everyday....?

Support your damn argument with a contrasting piece of evidence, which would be your highly secretive driving career, are you the Stig?

and your misinformed statement that they cause higher insurance premiums !

It was an opinion. Read it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

This thread reminded me of this pic

htht.jpg

Try discuss this topic like grown ups please lads

Back seat judging is frowned upon :cool:

I didn't back seat mod at all...

Mind your own business.

So you starts a thread about learner drivers, go on about how you hope that they will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, give out to people here who say they've done it and explain why they think it isn't so bad....

...but you're completely against sharing your own driving background and saying it's none of our business? Now that's not playing very nice...

I clearly accept it if I drive everyday....?

Support your damn argument with a contrasting piece of evidence, which would be your highly secretive driving career, are you the Stig?

My driving record is my own business and none of yours. It's also, despite your best efforts wholly irrelevant to the subject matter.

Back seat judging is frowned upon :cool:

I didn't back seat mod at all...

You tried, and failed.

You tried, and failed.
    I'm sorry, you're not perfect, please stop judging me

/childishness.

Of course your record is relevant!

Average-Ro wrote: »
    So you starts a thread about learner drivers, go on about how you hope that they will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, give out to people here who say they've done it and explain why they think it isn't so bad....

...but you're completely against sharing your own driving background and saying it's none of our business? Now that's not playing very nice...

Look if you wish why not start another thread called "Henry Ford III's driving record".

I may or may not contribute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

The irony of that post.

I'm sorry, you're not perfect, please stop judging me

/childishness.

Of course your record is relevant!

Once again I disagree. Stick to the subject matter of the thread why not?

Once again I disagree. Stick to the subject matter of the thread why not?
    The subject is relevant as it pertains to learners driving records. Care to tell me why you're so afraid of revealing even the colour of your license?

It was an opinion. Read it again.

Well either way its still misinformed , and I have no doubt about that !

Coming from an insurance background its clear to me that your dont know how Insurance companies work or how an Actuary devises risk !

The subject is relevant as it pertains to learners driving records. Care to tell me why you're so afraid of revealing even the colour of your license?

Because it's not relevant, and none of your business. My call, and it won't be changing.

Look if you wish why not start another thread called "Henry Ford III's driving record".

I may or may not contribute.

Well I know that you drive, I'm just wondering if you went through the provisional route and completely obeyed the rules that go with it.

Well either way its still misinformed , and I have no doubt about that !

Coming from an insurance background its clear to me that your dont know how Insurance companies work or how an Actuary devises risk !

Now that is ironic.

Because it's not relevant, and none of your business. My call, and it won't be changing.
    In that case go to your nearest mirror, say something and see if you reply, then you'll have found one person that cares about your posts.

Just stop being a child and give us a little bit of information. You posted here, and replied to people giving out their information, you should delete all your posts that quote them cos it's irrelevant.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Now that is ironic.

Fini.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement