Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night Time Meet Up :: AFTERMATH - #2 26.11.09

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭eeyore2502

Great shots guys, hopefully I will be able to make it along to the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Henry Street, Dublin
    4141318835_71736ed474.jpg

Great shot. Really need to try and sort out a few things to get into town especially with all the lights up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

eeyore2502 wrote: »
    Great shot. Really need to try and sort out a few things to get into town especially with all the lights up.

There are plenty of Boards.ie photogs who would probably join you in a photo walkabout once you plan a date, time and meeting point.
    Cheers and well done on your sports shots.
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

After abandoning ship on the walk I found myself with 15 minutes to spare so I started a new solo photowalk along the quay. Here's one I liked from that part of it.

DD478984DA864F4E81B82207BC50D636.jpg

Well, like the ad says "never miss an opportunity"

• Advertisement

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    There are plenty of Boards.ie photogs who would probably join you in a photo walkabout once you plan a date, time and meeting point.
    Cheers and well done on your sports shots.
    John

Thanks John. My problem unfortunatly is finding the time between work, the kids, hubbys rugby training and then taking pictures at the weekend for the local rugby club. I will try my best to make the next outing, the rugby club will be breaking up for Christmas in 2 weeks so hopefully will have a bit of spare time then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

ACD that's a brilliant one. Not only how it leads into it and the tree bang on at the end. But as well the light reflection on the bench.

Two of mine:

4142582818_09da2f7d4e.jpg

4142574236_8d3b28a33f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Time to go on one of these walks. Work, Kids, G.A.A and my wife's training does not leave me with a lot of time. Some nice shots there. Well done to all, and the organiser.

Advertisement