Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So,it's half four in the morning...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Can't sleep. Quite anxious about results now. It never feels like my best is good enough :(
    I'm certain you did better than you expect :D

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Supermensch

Spent the whole night watching The Twilight Zone. Night well spent, imo.
    Note to self; must purchase suit and take up smoking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,387 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I hate the way everything you don't want to think about floods into your mind when ya can't sleep.nice one brain!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I still haven't slept yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

So I'm still very much awake. And listening to Beethoven.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Can't fookin' sleep and I'm really craving a Subway, worst night ever

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

I should probably go to sleep soon but instead I've been playing my brothers xbox and deep conditioning my hair all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

..... looks at clock 4.49 Woops :eek:

least it was a productful night watching D Turbo's and Mad Massy and learning about random northern Irish ways

Ita bright,I've been up for 19 hours,i did a full days work,why in the name of the old gods and the new am I not able to sleep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

5am and I'm not long home after my night out. This time two weeks ago I was getting up to cram for Maths and Irish... Ahahaha.

I think I'm getting over never having to do the Leaving again!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Leaving it all in the past eh? Eh? Eh? God I'm bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I spent the night sitting in my friends house. Then at about half three we were hungry then decided to drive half an hour to the nearest 24 hour tesco to buy food.

I'm just home and lying in bed eating toffee crunch fingers and drinking strawberry milk. I regret nothing.

soggy cocopops are the WORST thing ever. EUGH!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Oh dear... >_<

Cant sleep

Just full of music and... realizing its Sunday :(

That movie is just .. feck it i cant choose a word, awesome, great, dreamful

Ya think ya find someone straight-up and not complicated. Nope, no such thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Finally tired enough to sleep, and a fúcking flock of birds shows up to sing me into depression.

Finally tired enough to sleep, and a fúcking flock of birds shows up to sing me into depression.

Sounds wonderful. if only my grandfather didnt sell the gun id give it to ya to move them on..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Captain Graphite

Leaving it all in the past eh? Eh? Eh? God I'm bored.

Leaving shít in the past never works. Everyone will always be haunted by mistakes they've made, wrong paths they've chosen, people who've fúcked them over, people they've fúcked over etc.

It's not a question of getting over it, because that's impossible, regardless of how tempting it is to delude yourself otherwise. It's more a case of learning to live with the shít you can never bury. Learning how to recognise it, deal with it and not let it affect your day-to-day life even if it's always lingering.

I know there's shít in my life I'll never make peace with. I'll always have baggage. Fortunately, once I stopped trying to burn it, I was able to focus on learning to carry it better. I'm not even close to carrying it properly yet. But I'm getting there.

*This public service announcement was brought to you by self pity and a few mugs of port. That's right, fúcking PORT! Clearly my inner self is a sixty year old upper-class twit whose hatred of the universe and lack of faith in humanity is merely the product of too much free time and extreme bitterness about the lack of availability of sherry.*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

So it's half four in the morning, cannot sleep, damn insomnia. Stupid birds will be singing soon.

• Advertisement

Thank you congestion,why no I didn't really want a good nights sleep before work....sound.

I know its not half 4 but i think its going to be a long night of tossing and turning . worrying and letting emotions run high. what a depressive world we live in..:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Havnt been in here in a while, anytime I train late at night or something good happens to me late at night I'm buzzing, both happened tonight so I'm super buzzed lol.

First all nighter in about a year is on the cards :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Yeah I have work tomorrow but I'm thoroughly enjoying myself tbh.

Lol lol lol. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

I'm not even tired yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

"Just gonna F5 these three or four forums / websites one last time and then I'm definitely going to bed". That was about two hours and approximately 13 F5s ago. :(

being brought to tears at half 4 in the morning... bonkers. and i cant tell anyone why:)

They didn't wake me but its still annoying! If you're gonna have a fight, fùck off and do it outside your own house w@nkers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

I'm learning CSS3 and HTML5.. 20/53 tutorials down..

damn I am a nerd :cool: :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

i need to learn what sleep is again..

Advertisement