Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JP Poker Mini WSOP - Live Updates

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 johnfk

well done Sinead :) & Noel :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

8th Barry Dunphy €425
    9th Thai €275
    10th Glen Laming €200

Racist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

Sirtoyou wrote: »
    Thanks to Jp,Christine and all the staff another super weekend had by all.We don't realise how lucky we are to have these events for such a cheap price.

The main event was a bit of a grind for me but I took down Sundays triple shootout tournament which was a really enjoyable event.Congrats to all the other boardsies that cashed during the weekend and a special mention to Tom Kitt for taking down the 50€ sunday night sporting game after grinding all weekend in the Maldron.
    Nice one boss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Pabloh

Well played Mick,how i wish i wasnt in work today,U tom and Rory were in some form,Jane was loving the rowdy support http://videos.jibjab.com/zf2/f92/a7j/obc/x3a/4bz/i25/feq.mpg

That's brilliant. Somewhat worried about who picked the other faces - you or Jane? :P Well done to Jane, Marc and Mick Ste. Also well done to Rory B for going so deep after an amazing comeback at one point.

Advertisement