Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jingle Bells 5K

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭chinguetti

Well they took 16 seconds off me so i broke 20 minutes despite the clock reading over 20.40 when i crossed the jeep/line and me clocking it at 20.15. I will take my time as the correct one.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭gerrycorrigan

kennyb3 wrote: »
    yeah like i said on my log, i went through 3k in 11:55 per 2 guys beside me, finished in 19:51 as per 2 girls at the end. no way it was 21:30 or so they gave me. very annoying. i only didnt have my own watch cause i lent it out.

anyway not to worry i think once you know what your own time was thats the main thing

This was my first race, and I waited eagerly for the results, but like others, they have me 3 mins longer than when I know I crossed the line, and only my number....no name. Very shoddy and disappointing. It's really pointless posting up these times, when they know that the vast majority can't be even close.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭cb102

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cbyrne/

These were taken from Mountjoy Junction.
    I was a steward and a photographer for the day!

Advertisement