Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipoker improvements

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 S.Clause

Thanks for the kind words.

Funny you should mention the buzzer sound - some people swear by it. Saying the annyoing nature of it keeps them sharp and alert : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Jim_Cannon

Does anyone know what ipoker sites haven't updated yet? I mainly play on Betfred and Hem3 compatability has gone with the latest update too, so it's entirely unplayable at the minute with neither MMM nor HEM. Have PPP/GJP/others not updated yet and I can switch to there for the moment?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Jim_Cannon wrote: »
    Does anyone know what ipoker sites haven't updated yet? I mainly play on Betfred and Hem3 compatability has gone with the latest update too, so it's entirely unplayable at the minute with neither MMM nor HEM. Have PPP/GJP/others not updated yet and I can switch to there for the moment?

Thanks

Im pretty sure ppp have not updated yet and im 100% that GJP have not updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

VC poker havent updated yet either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

Woo Hoo! Thanks Anton!

mmm.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 S.Clause

yw

Just want to point out that I really had to rush this one so there might be some errors left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Treehouse72

My skin just updated today.

My God, I simply cannot follow the action at all.

1. The "pot" amount looks like a bet from the player at the top of the table
    2. The button is very hard to see
    3. New tables don't "snap" into place like they used to
    4. It is hard to see who is sitting in and out
    5. Why in the name of God with a racetrack shaped table do they have 1 player on each (long) side and 2 players at either (short) end???? I mean, you'd have to go out of your way to design something so counter-intuitive. So, so dumb and unbelievable
    6. Every time I misclick on a player's box it opens that big and annoying chat/info box. I must have done it a dozen times in my last session
    7. The player boxes are: grey, green, red and a skin dependent colour on an action. This is too much and confusing
    8. The "Get more chips" button is redundant if you use auto reload

I'm sure there's more but that's off the top of my head. It all adds up that I simply can't follow the action smoothly and spent 1400 hands today trying to do so with no luck.

Maybe iP have made it bad for the grinders and good for the recreational players on purpose, but for me it is close on unplayable at the moment even with iBolide. I'll give MMM a go but above all I just hope iP sort out some of this dumb crap. Just make it like FTP for chrissakes!!

Ed: On point 5 above, this is obviously for 6M

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Germag

I played on Paddy Power last night for the first time since the upgrade and I agree with everything that TreeHouse72 says and unless its changed to something usable I will not be playing on PPP, Boyle, or GJP. Down with iPoker.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭gimme5minutes

5. Why in the name of God with a racetrack shaped table do they have 1 player on each (long) side and 2 players at either (short) end???? I mean, you'd have to go out of your way to design something so counter-intuitive. So, so dumb and unbelievable

Ive just checked out the update and I can't believe they could do something so dumb. Anyone with half a sense of what constitutes good design would realise that this is a criminal design error.

What kind of retards do they have developing this software?? Seriously. Ipoker is a complete abortion of a poker site after this latest update.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

iPoker Must Die

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭niborm

iPoker and improvements. lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 watawaste

ya i dont play on paddy power anymore its painfull, iv moved to poker stars and full tilt. bit annoying with the 5k + fields of players in mtts but the standard of play is quite poor, even in the sunday millions 6 out of 9 ppl at tables were total donks.

the old layout was perfect and simple and easy on the eye, the lil spotlite to show who the action is on is so hard to see, and the bet ammounts text size is 2 small etcc..............

Shortstackers ended, yeah!!!! From April 12th, 30BB minimum BI on all cash tables. Oh yeah baby!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Shortstackers ended, yeah!!!! From April 12th, 30BB minimum BI on all cash tables. Oh yeah baby!!!

That will really throw them out of sync.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 reverie

These updates are long overdue. Hopefully they will continue to tweak it will start to match up to the big two in terms of playability.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭wannabecraig

dvdfan wrote: »
    VC poker havent updated yet either

They have now.

Is Big City Banker still around?

If so, BCB, what is your honest opinion of the updated software? And what has the feedback from players been like so far? (I take it PPP has updated?)

If anyone has a good iP deal could they PM me.

Only reputable posters and reputable skins please.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

If anyone has a good iP deal could they PM me.

Only reputable posters and reputable skins please.

Thanks.

Your best bet is to post on irishpokerboards.com. BigCityBanker posts as Gimmeabreak over there. It's where all the reputable posters from here are posting now. Your input would be pretty welcome considering your standard of posting

Advertisement