Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Becoming a Real Runner

Options
1106107108109110112»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

I have been blessed over the years to have met so many great people through boards. Probably some of my best friends nowadays are people that I have only ever met after my 'fat' days :pac:. lately I have been getting less and less out of having an online log. You may have all noticed I have not posted much over the last few years ;);). Just wanted to say thanks a million to everyrone who has helped and advised me over the years. It has been invaluable. Just going to close this now. I have found recently that I have almost found it all to be counterproductive. Thanks for all your help. Niall

BTW.
    Who said Big lennox was not the best :confused::confused:

Here's an old lennox lewis battering a guy who is acutally a year younger than him:

Here is lennox in his last fight: Note he is fighting a young and fit Vitali Klitcshko, someone who is incredibly considered one of the best heavyweights ever :eek::confused::confused:. Lennox was overweight and fighting this guy last minute (he thought he was fighting a bum up to 7 days before) VItali was supposed to be fighting Danny bloody Williams!!!

So if an old overweght lewis was better than a young prime klitscko why is kilt considered a better fighter??

Anyway guys, thanks for everything. Adios :D:D:D ( did I ever tell you i speak Italian. Spanish and french :cool::cool::cool:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement