Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you getting MW2?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭allen175

anyone know if the xtravision in donaghmede will be selling the PC version???:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Daysha wrote: »
    What's the deal with Tesco's and midnight releases, will everyone just be waiting at the games section for some poor soul to put them out on the shelf and wait for bedlam to occur, or will they have a queue at the customer service desk?

I went to the midnight release for GTA IV in mahon point in cork and you just line up at the kiosk and they hand them out at 12

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Getting hardened edition for €10 in HMV. woop woop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Just rang Tesco in Ardkeen Waterford and they said they will definitely have a midnight launch and while they couldn't confirm a price it'll be around €45-50 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I've Gamesnash delivering mine in the morning. Paid €20 for it today. I had €39 in gift certs from sending off two old games of mine a few months back. Nice!

Now I have to decide, once I complete Uncharted:Drakes Fortune tonight......wtf will I play tomorrow? My copy of Uncharted 2 is still unopened. I'll have the two best games of the year staring me in the face!! Decisions decisions!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

I went to Tesco Coonagh in Limerick at midnight for Gears 2 last year and they hadnt a clue. Anyone know of a Limerick Tesco that will have MW2 tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Anyone know if Tesco Parnell street or Tesco Talbot street stock games? Trying to get it before school to ensure I have a copy in my bag before I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Antigone05 wrote: »
    Harvey Norman in the paper today, 37.77euro

one per customer and its for the day launch only

Harvey Norman Naas sold out of the 37.77euro version. Have the hard box version for approx €80

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Harvey Norman Naas sold out of the 37.77euro version. Have the hard box version for approx €80

sold out everywhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Henrik_is_God

Jaybl wrote: »
    I cant keep my eye of the clock :(

This has been the longest day of my life .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    sold out everywhere?

I only tried Naas

Im going to get it in tesco. Im hoping they have lowered the price like they did for gta iv and fifa. I heard they are not this time but should still get it for 50€ max

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭buckrodgers

Tesco in Wilton Cork did not get them in so they will not be on sale there tonight! Its the only 24 hr tesco in cork btw

Tesco in Wilton Cork did not get them in so they will not be on sale there tonight! Its the only 24 hr tesco in cork btw

Mahon point is 24hrs. Always get big game releases there

DrMorphine wrote: »
    Mahon point is 24hrs. Always get big game releases there
    Hate to disappoint you but they changed their opening hours recently - they close at 12 now, I rang them - they wont be selling it today.

game in mahon point will be open at midnight though and they reckon they will be selling it for around 50

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

are they selling only pre orders ??

Well i know that the xtravision in donaghmede won't be stocking MW2 for the PC tonight :(

off to clarehall it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 eire126

do ye think its worth going in and seeing or will they all be sold out? Anyone going to game in mahon point or gamestop in balincollig cork?

I pre ordered in game in mahon point but why dont you ring them and ask. They rang me about half an hour ago from 021 4515066

• Advertisement

Also just rang gamestop in clarehall, they said that they have 21 copies of MW2 in stock for the PC and not many have paid deposits on them, so i put my name on one, happy days for the PC gamer! (ish :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 eire126

yeh i might ring and ask. To be honest i might just go out anyways tonight.....im kinda intrested to see how many people are out lol. There seems to be loads of people going!

Hate to disappoint you but they changed their opening hours recently - they close at 12 now, I rang them - they wont be selling it today.

****ers. I will try game so in mahon. If not i can wait till tomorrow anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

So are Gamestop Clarehall opening at midnight? I haven't pre-ordered but I might pop along later if they are or maybe to see if Tesco have it on the shelf...

eire126 wrote: »
    do ye think its worth going in and seeing or will they all be sold out? Anyone going to game in mahon point or gamestop in balincollig cork?

Xtravision in in ballincollig is doin midnight release also. Might just go there and gamestop instead of xtra vision. 2 minute drive

Ronan wrote: »
    So are Gamestop Clarehall opening at midnight? I haven't pre-ordered but I might pop along later if they are or maybe to see if Tesco have it on the shelf...

Yeah they are open, i rang them about a half hour ago to put my name on a copy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭naughto

geting mine in xrtravision have it pre ordered the dude behide the counter was saying it be about 55euro.not long now fokes less than 3 hrs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Just finished an online session with COD4:MW!!! It's probably gonna be the last time I play it...:( Clocked up 7 and a half days online play...! And I only started playing it in March of this year...:( RIP COD4...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Anyone know if i pre order it in one xtra vision can i collect it in a other?Have it on the card?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Anyone still waiting from coolshop.co.uk?

Advertisement