Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Halloween: a word of warning...to the SCUM!!!

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Hard Larry

Not long now, the sun will set and nightfall will be upon us...

While many of you prepare your costumes and trick or treats, I prepare for battle and combat. This is the busiest day of the year for the Fire Brigade, Emergency Services and the cops. They will have their hands full dealing with various incidents throughout the country. If you are reading this scumbags, consider it a warning. This is the night I have been preparing for. This is the night that the skills I recently acquired in the North Pole and the deserts of Africa, will be tested. This is the night that justice will be served. This is the night that the city can sleep in peace. Scumbags, I will be patrolling the streets of the city, keeping a watchful eye over the people. Justice will be served.

:mad:

MOAR! :D

We demanded an After Action Report!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Terry wrote: »
    I hear collecting pokemon is fun.

Is it easier to follow than Bakugon Battle Brawlers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

lol i can remembeer talking to 2 gards watching a bonfire at 2 am......they didnt say much....we just sat talking to themn for half an hour

but they didnt confiscate alchol....

btw... i didnt have fireworks, or build the bonfire....im more of a halloween tourist

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

Hurrah! The Citizen has returned.

In other news....
    caseyann wrote: »
    Here where i live we have a group who go around patroling making sure no drinkers hangin round near the kids or the houses.

sounds lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Pollythene Pam

Citizen.
    Can you do something about those poxy Xpose presenters.
    They need to be stopped.
    Think of the children, for Christ's sake won't someone think of the children.
    I believe in you Citizen......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

The Citizen should have an official honour!!

DFB(Dub) had 300 calls compared 800 last yr on Halloween, now this lower incidence can be contributed to a certain hero, who else? ;P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭jif

he'll be the guy who looks like this then.

Nick: We're the same, you and me. We're the same, don't you see?
    Bill Foster: We are not the same. I'm an American and you're a sick a$$hole.
    Nick: Just what kind of vigilante are you?
    Bill Foster: I am not a vigilante. I am just trying to get home to my little girl's birthday party and if everyone will just stay out of my way, nobody will get hurt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

I'm not afraid of The Citizen since he stopped using underline tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Hopefully he survived the night. Tune in next time to find out, same bat--shít-crazy-time, same bat--shít-crazy-channel

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I hear lots of talk from The Citizen about justice being served but from what I hear, criminals still roam the streets and that pair of tone-deaf twins are still attempting to sing on that TV show.

Is The Citizen all talk and little action?

Even James Bond Junior managed to chase S.C.U.M. around the world with at least limited success.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭ Lacey Nutty Microchip

sceptre wrote: »
    Even James Bond Junior managed to chase S.C.U.M. around the world with at least limited success.

While he rescues the girl!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,633 ✭✭✭darkman2

Another Halloween coming. Whatever happened to The Citizen? We all felt safer when he was around. The fear was in the eyes of the scum.

Dublin without The Citizen on Halloween is like Gotham without Batman.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,055 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

darkman2 wrote: »
    Another Halloween coming. Whatever happened to The Citizen? We all felt safer when he was around. The fear was in the eyes of the scum.

Dublin without The Citizen on Halloween is like Gotham without Batman.

2010 passed you by ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Not long now, the sun will set and nightfall will be upon us...

While many of you prepare your costumes and trick or treats, I prepare for battle and combat. This is the busiest day of the year for the Fire Brigade, Emergency Services and the cops. They will have their hands full dealing with various incidents throughout the country. If you are reading this scumbags, consider it a warning. This is the night I have been preparing for. This is the night that the skills I recently acquired in the North Pole and the deserts of Africa, will be tested. This is the night that justice will be served. This is the night that the city can sleep in peace. Scumbags, I will be patrolling the streets of the city, keeping a watchful eye over the people. Justice will be served.

:mad:

Will you make them fear the night?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Elessar wrote: »
    Scum cant use computers silly

They only 'handle' them in a different sort of way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Zombie Halloween Thread.

Heh. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement