Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween: a word of warning...to the SCUM!!!

Options
  • 31-10-2009 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Not long now, the sun will set and nightfall will be upon us...

While many of you prepare your costumes and trick or treats, I prepare for battle and combat. This is the busiest day of the year for the Fire Brigade, Emergency Services and the cops. They will have their hands full dealing with various incidents throughout the country. If you are reading this scumbags, consider it a warning. This is the night I have been preparing for. This is the night that the skills I recently acquired in the North Pole and the deserts of Africa, will be tested. This is the night that justice will be served. This is the night that the city can sleep in peace. Scumbags, I will be patrolling the streets of the city, keeping a watchful eye over the people. Justice will be served.

:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Pollythene Pam

Good man!
    Ill meet you out there.
    Ill be the one wearing the Batman costume.
    Go team!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Not long now, the sun will set and nightfall will be upon us...

While many of you prepare your costumes and trick or treats, I prepare for battle and combat. This is the busiest day of the year for the Fire Brigade, Emergency Services and the cops. They will have their hands full dealing with various incidents throughout the country. If you are reading this scumbags, consider it a warning. This is the night I have been preparing for. This is the night that the skills I recently acquired in the North Pole and the deserts of Africa, will be tested. This is the night that justice will be served. This is the night that the city can sleep in peace. Scumbags, I will be patrolling the streets of the city, keeping a watchful eye over the people. Justice will be served.

Ok Batman!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Zamboni

Batman had better speeches :)

Lol! 3 batman replies in a row! :D

Zamboni wrote: »
    Batman had better speeches :)
    True.
    Bur he wasnt as sexy as me!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,239 ✭✭✭Elessar

Scum cant use computers silly

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Lets Egg his house when he's patrolling!!!

True.
    Bur he wasnt as sexy as me!!!

Hey, let's not say things we can't take back!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

I just done a crossword and one of the answers was scum. I was sitting on the jacks none the less.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I just done a crossword and one of the answers was scum. I was sitting on the jacks none the less.

Commonly found in Dublin, Many have tons of kids before the age of 20 (4)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,737 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Im putting out an APB. we might actually see the Citizen out there in full gear: we are going to need pics or it didnt happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

poxy civil servant giving out as usual, just get out and fight crime like the taxpayers of the country pay you to do

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I'm planning to give them a bar of soap when they call. Just to send a message.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

This is the night that the city can sleep in peace. Scumbags, I will be patrolling the streets of the city, keeping a watchful eye over the people.

Which city would this be?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

The only real city in all of Ireland.....

Pfft... Boggers...

GOTHEM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Papad

It's a sign.
    Now, go out and patrol with the other lads.
    And don't run away when someone says: "BOO"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

ha, that's what i was about to say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭The Citizen

Lets Egg his house when he's patrolling!!!

My base has been equipped with a state of the art security system. If you attempt to interfere with my base while I am not present do not be surprised to find an automatic remotely controlled bulldozer chasing you down the street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Pfft... Boggers...

I don't remember him saying he was in Ireland.

GOTHAM

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

In a city filled with terror....
    In a city with no rules....
    One man stood against the darkness....
    THE CITIZEN
    Helped by his trusty sidekick Pollythene Pam... his mission is to rid the streets of evil and toffee apples....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

If you are reading this scumbags, consider it a warning. This is the night I have been preparing for. This is the night that the skills I recently acquired in the North Pole and the deserts of Africa, will be tested. This is the night that justice will be served. This is the night that the city can sleep in peace. Scumbags, I will be patrolling the streets of the city, keeping a watchful eye over the people. Justice will be served.

I don't know who you are.
    I don't know what you want.
    If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money.
    But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career.
    Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.
    If you let my scumbags go now, that'll be the end of it.
    I will not look for you, I will not pursue you.
    But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I don't remember him saying he was in Ireland.
    The Citizen isn't like us normal people, he exists in every country, fighting crime and capturing scumbags for his midnight cannibalistic feasts. He belongs to no one city and no one country.

The Citizen:

Civil servant by day... crimefighter at night.

With his high stature in the civil service he employs the scum of the streets to do paperwork until they die from boredom.

Muah hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Tomorrow morning my friend will have to powerwash eggs and toilet paper off his house! I lol at him every year when I see him doing it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Shaws

Wooo The Citizen!!!!

Your my hero.....;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement