Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fart Lenght

Options
13»

Comments

Like most people I do let a noxious fart from time to time, my proudest moment from farting happened about 6 years ago when myself and a workmate were flying home to Ireland on an Aer Lingus flight in business class. I was leaving some absolutely disgusting ones that were completely silent but absolutely sickening, a chap in the seat in front of us called over an air hostess and asked her could he move seats. I never laughed so much in my life :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

jaysus just got three of the five cans fir €5 in obrien and I been parping for about two hours now, the missus had to go to bed cause she couldnt stick me.

Result !

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I can't believe no one has thought of this but i dare you to make this a STICKY

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

I always have a lot of problems on flights - I am a gassy person in general, rather then a noxious one - but the low atmospheric pressure causes your gas to expand in the same way as that of a bottle of water and you just have to let go.

So I inevitably end up farting constantly on a flight - but fortunately not too smelly and the noise from the engines drones it all out!

Advertisement