Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post here every time you get something new!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Yeah, those lickers were were a bitch to kill in resident evil 1 wouldn't you agree?

Yes, I would also agree with your opinion on the difficulty of deposing of the lickers from the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

Ah yes, something I have being looking forward to for a long time may be in my hands by the end of the week. :)

On top of some other goodness on the way also.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

waveform wrote: »
    Ah yes, something I have being looking forward to for a long time may be in my hands by the end of the week. :)

Hopefully it's that C64 flash cart you paid for 3 million years ago. Interested to see how that chap runs. :cool:

I also hope this.

Well, as the old saying goes....

you learn something new everyday:

QbpKm.png

EXCOMMUNICATE THE BLASPHEMER!!!!

Oh and this also, just for lolz....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Welcome to five years ago waveform :P

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Welcome to five years ago waveform :P

True! I think the saying here is....

"I learn something OLD everyday!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Yeah, those lickers were were a bitch to kill in resident evil 1 wouldn't you agree?
    OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Yes, I would also agree with your opinion on the difficulty of deposing of the lickers from the game.
    28116.jpg
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭DinoRex

Well that took a long time and some of the older ones were really difficult to scratch off...

Z7x8x.jpg

Only about 4 were no good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

28116.jpg
    ;)

Haha....boom

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Damn, caught by the fuzz....
    Must try to streak somewhere away from the velcro factory....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

My favourite parts of Resi was the blood and lockpicking conversations, those moments will live on long after the gameplay is forgotten!
    Also liked the appearance of the zombie dogs, those giant spiders scared the crap out of me and the cutscene and following with regard to the sharks...
    I never look at mansions the same way now, always wondering if there isn't a secret military lab underneath...
    Of course if it's an Irish military lab they are probably working on getting the water out of the wet ham sandwiches....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

And I would of gOt away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky retrogamers!

Damn you Hooooooooowletttttt!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

All this RE talk has me in the mood to play some. I'll get into the REmake I think. Never did finish that and it was an awesome game

Scary too, remember to have some clean underwear handy, or do what Si does and have Jenkins on standby with a pair!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,848 ✭✭✭Steve X2

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Scary too, remember to have some clean underwear handy, or do what Si does and have Jenkins on standby with a pair!

Jenkins doesn't hold my undies. I play naked so he just wipes me down when required.
    Hmm, maybe he does deserve that raise :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

did loads of charity shops looking for clocks but ended up finding Cool Spot and then found a giant sewing book as well so he gave me both for a fiver (n∀n )
    C360_2012-02-22-15-00-00.jpg?t=1329923655

Steve SI wrote: »
    Jenkins doesn't hold my undies. I play naked so he just wipes me down when required.
    Hmm, maybe he does deserve that raise :rolleyes:

Tell you what, for Jenkins sake, I can sort you out with a commode.
    1141002a.jpg
    The beauty of one of these is you get to play, still naked but sitting down, and all Jenkins has to do is slip the basin out from under you when it's full, bring it down to the sluice room, the one adjoining the servants kitchen, and give it a rinse with some Savlon, before popping it back under, ready for the next deposit!

Oh, I would suggest one of these too, hang it off the side of the telly...
    1.jpg

I tell you lads, I have seen things you wouldn't believe!

The thread has hit a new low.

EnterNow wrote: »
    The thread has hit a new low.

Yup, it's great, never has stuff so off topic been so much fun!
    And if you think that's bad, I have loads more concerning the following...
    Colostomies and stoma care
    Reducing fissures and other open wounds
    De-escalating the aggressive gamer who plays Dark Souls and sucks at it

• Advertisement

De-escalating the aggressive gamer who plays Dark Souls and sucks at it

It's gas that people who didn't like the game seem to offend the rpg nerds :D

They take it to heart, ahh poor lambs.

Also, it's also helpful that most of the trolling and wandering off topic is done by the moderator, at least I know where I am when I need to issue a warning...

Also, it's also helpful that most of the trolling and wandering off topic is done by the moderator, at least I know where I am when I need to issue a warning...

Apart from Retr0, your totally this forums biggest troll. SoR ftw! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Bringing the thread back on topic, I received this today, a nice, reasonably rare shooting game for the PC Engine. Here's some snaps I took of some of the manual:

Summer Carnival '92: Alzadick [PC Engine CD, NTSC-J, CIB]
    oqOin.jpg
    Pj8C7.jpg
    h8K21.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Dale Parish

Assisting North Korea on the back on topic...
    These are the pics the seller sent me of my new Macintosh SE (though I personally feel it's the most hideous Mac)
    112662567.jpg

112662067.jpg

112660892.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Pyongyang wrote: »
    Bringing the thread back on topic, I received this today, a nice, reasonably rare shooting game for the PC Engine. Here's some snaps I took of some of the manual:

Summer Carnival '92: Alzadick [PC Engine CD, NTSC-J, CIB]

Excellent get Pyong. I love the artwork. A pixelated version of that ship would be a great candidate for o1s1n's hamma bead skills (or his slave work force). :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Excellent get Pyong. I love the artwork. A pixelated version of that ship would be a great candidate for o1s1n's hamma bead skills (or his slave work force). :)

Cheers Andrew, it took a while to actually find it for a price I was willing to pay for it but a few months later and it's nestled in snug in my collection. The artwork is some select pages from the manual. I was testing the macro mode on my DSLR to get the close up of the ship on the back of the booklet.

It's expensive for what it is, a Caravan game. But it is absolutely brilliant. It leaves you wishing Naxat had developed it in to a full blown game. On the other hand though, as Caravan games go, this is way up there near the summit. Probably only bested by Final Soldier Special Version or the original Star Soldier.

I've a nice Nichibusu Caravan Collection compilation cartridge for the Super Famicom which has some lovely stuff on it. Nichibusu Arcade Classics is another beefy one for the Super Famicom too.

Interesting 'GETS!' to add to your collection if you're keen. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

I has some Heihachi Mishima related tomfoolery headed to me in the next day or two , but does anyone have a spare copy of Tekken 3 they fancy trading?
    Mine was stolen years back* , and the {backup} I have wont cut it now that I'm building up a mini collection
    I'm after 5 on the ps2 as well,since I've only the digital download of it (although I reckon thats probably harder to get)
    Trying to find someone on adverts with it who isnt looking for stupid money , or looking to avoid paypal and will only accept payment in civil war bonds or something is proving troublesome!

*Someone nicked my entire collection of ps1 games after a new years party in '01 (and I reckon it was the mouthbreathing ,overweight, uninvited ,smacktard who kept trying to takeover the karaoke session and do useless gangster rap as well as trying to start fights with half the people there..And then proceeded to bring every unopened leftover beer with him the following morning...what an asshat!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

See I'd just kick the head off the fella who stole your games. I'll be in Dublin on Saturday night if ya want **** to get done!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

See I'd just kick the head off the fella who stole your games. I'll be in Dublin on Saturday night if ya want **** to get done!

That was my response too! , sadly I was too inebriated/hungover at the time to realize the extent of what he'd been doing ...otherwise he would have been on the receiving end of some sort of Mortal Kombat style fatality (and a good one too like one of Scorpions or Sub Zero's , not rubbish Johnny Cage one or anything)..and it is over 10 years ago so the odds on me tracking him down are unlikely.:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement