Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most painful place to get tattoed

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

This spray sounds magical!ive never used it though and probably never will!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I think pain can depend on the style of the tattoo also...

e.g repeated shading on the inner wrist burns... also never heard of this magic spray.. i think we should keep the pain in tattoos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

ribs:(it was awful,only time ove ever had to have a break,and i still have a session to go!

WTF?!?

I have to categorically deny this everyone - do not listen to her. at no point during either session did sarannewrap make so much as a peep, move, complain or wince. i contend that i needed the break more than she.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

littleman wrote: »
    what there is a spray to take the pain away from getting tattooed,are you serious.i cant believe people would get it,half the fun of getting tattooed is the pain which doesnt even last that long nd ive 8tattoos done,who would get that spary????

Having a raging hangover being bombared with very loud ska and a 4 hour rib session followed the next day by a....... 4 hour rib session, point out the fun in that:)... I'll take the spray any day!!!

Advertisement