Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How would you kill Nick Griffin?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Ah lads back on topic!!!
    This thread is seriously lacking non-seriousness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭FUNKY LOVER

enda1 wrote: »
    Seeing as I don't agree with capital punishment, if I HAD to kill him it would probably be in one of the death chambers in Auschwitz.

You see it would be quite humane as he would be happy and confident throughout the whole ordeal thinking he was just going for a shower...

seems he denies the holocaust it wouldnt bother him to hear that threat.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,065 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

fryup wrote: »
    whats the bnp's views on the irish in the uk? do they want them out as well??

No, in fact they want us to join them in union
    It proposes "to end the conflict in Ireland by welcoming Eire [sic] as well as Ulster as equal partners in a federation of the nations of the British Isles".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭drkpower

fryup wrote: »
    to be fair to Griffin he was set up on question time last night, the whole show was biased against him

What did you expect??!!
    There arent many other racist xenophobes who they could have gotten onto the panel!

What you may mean though, and what I would agree with, is that, instead of having 90% of the questions being about Nick G./the BNP, they should have simply asked the usual topical questions and asked the panel to answer as normal. Im sure it would have naturally resulted in the panel vs Griffin but I didnt like the way the show was about him and the BNP. That was giving him/them a little bit too much attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭MultiUmm

No, in fact they want us to join them in union

Except they replace the word "union" with "federation".

Oh those Krafty Kats. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

I'm sorry, but was he not democratically elected by the members of his constituency? Why isn't he entitled to air his views any more then any other MEP or MP? Because you don't agree with him? That's hardly fair is it?
    I don't agree with his views but thats democracy, he's entitled to air them on national television as he is a democratically elected member of the European Parliment.
    We should encourage debate between different political parties who have members sitting in the European Parliment, not trying to silence one because we don't agree with it's policies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

Interesting video here, nationalism is still very appealing for a lot of people and they see the BNP as representing them better than the mainstream parties who they feel aren't prepared to listen to them:

The fact is that any moderate person who is concerned about the level of immigration into the UK is afraid to say anything, because the Left immediately starts shouting "Racist". This creates a vacuum that extremist parties like the BNP are only too happy to fill.

An audience member raised the question of the BNP's recent success being due to Labour's mismanagement of immigration and Jack Straw completely failed to address the question, let alone provide an answer. This is just going to convince more people to vote BNP next time, sadly.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

brummytom wrote: »

I didn't say I wanted to kill him did I? :)

In all fairness Tom, the thread title wasn't much of a help.

Was it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

who?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

But he hasnt eben done anything wrong all blown out of proportion.

mattfender wrote: »
    who?

Who's Who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

Who's Who?

nick griffin

mattfender wrote: »
    nick griffin

Not me, if that's what you mean.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I think we've had our fun here. Please PM me if you think my estimation of the situation is incorrect and I will happily ban you for a month or two

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement