Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How would you kill Nick Griffin?

Options
  • 23-10-2009 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭

Obviously I'm not advocating the murder of any individual human being; but if you were forced to, by a Genie or some high being - Simon Cowell or whatever... how would you kill Nick Griffin, leader of the BNP? Something adventurous.

:)

/Sorry if you feel this thread to be in bad taste.. if you do, try and listen to this digusting creature to discover real bad taste.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I forgot to look in at question time Tom but just looking at the guy gives me the creeps .

Is suicide ( for Nick ) an option ? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

brummytom wrote: »
    Obviously I'm not advocating the murder of any individual human being; but if you were forced to, by a Genie or some high being - Simon Cowell or whatever... how would you kill Nick Griffin, leader of the BNP? Something adventurous.

/Sorry if you feel this thread to be in bad taste.. if you do, try and listen to this digusting creature to discover real bad taste.

With a sharpened spellchecker.

* Damn you post editing feature !!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Making it look like suicide would be a good touch alright Latchy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Dress up in black bed sheets and go after him on horseback

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Tony Blair, David Cameron, Gordon Brown and Barack Obama all anally rape the prick before a few people of various ethnicities are given a few minutes alone in a room with him.

After that we burn him, just for the craic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Cadiz

Death's too good for him. Keep him alive and waterboard him constantly or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

is that the police helecopter i hear circling your house tom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Sorry,keep your dirty English politicians to your dirty English self Tom.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,065 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Make Boris Johnson sit on his face

irish-stew wrote: »
    is that the police helecopter i hear circling your house tom

Yep, but I'm from Birmingham so I'm used to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭smegmar

...with a hearty handshake and a well done

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

There's only one answer.

*waits for Face Kicker*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

Why would you kill this man however odious he is?

Sure he's a cock-eyed hate mongering prick, but in a free country he has a right to be.

I watched that programe for about 2 mins but gave up after becoming rapidly bored with the sanctimonius "holier-than-thou" crap from the others on the panel & griffin there with his sh*t eating grin.

So let this sap and the piss-ant BNP have their day in the sun, again its their right.

In the same way its the right of a bunch of muslims to protest outside the houses of parliament this weekend demanding Sharia Law in the UK.
    (strange how none of the preachy left have a problem with that :rolleyes:)

So anyway..... even paying heed to the existence of Nick Griffin is more than he deserves, so let him be.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

have you seen the mr. hands video tom?

well i'd get that horse, tie mr. griffins hands to a fence, then let horsey use his big ole tallywhacker to get to know griffin.

death by ruptured colon, noish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Sounds like you're all Nick Griffinist, trying to persue a perfect race free of Griffinicity. Form a 'clan' people, for those who hate on Nick Griffin. Give your hate a voice and a mandate, then take it to the people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I was drinking while watching him - I've no problem with anyone when I drink.

So anyway..... even paying heed to the existence of Nick Griffin is more than he deserves, so let him be.
    to be honest it wasn't so much I forgot to watch question time ( to busy stalking ) :pac: but seriously it was the predictable outcry which would have bored me to tears watching .Like so much of the british way of life in politics is so predictable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Spore

Kill him with kindess. Beautiful man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

Stick him on a plane to Jerusalem, job done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

It's right-wing to back Israel now though - must be quite the dilemma.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

The man should be allowed on tv. He's a tard and will show himself up to be one. It's kinda crazy watching all the people protesting and hurting police officers outside and generally acting like.... BNP members :) It goes back to that annoying saying of I don't agree with what you say but I'll defend your right to say it yadda yadda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Make him Mod AH. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Death by ethnic snu snu

TheZohan wrote: »
    Make him Mod AH. :(

He'd be terrible... the only experience he's had is being in charge of racists and ****.

*cough*

The man should be allowed on tv. He's a tard and will show himself up to be one. It's kinda crazy watching all the people protesting and hurting police officers outside and generally acting like.... BNP members :) It goes back to that annoying saying of I don't agree with what you say but I'll defend your right to say it yadda yadda.
    It's all part of rent a crowd , available for all occasions ,football matches ,student riots , concerts etc

• Registered Users Posts: 16,370 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

That deabte was laughable. They may as well of had him in the stock.
    I abhore the BNP and their xenophobic policies, but seeing the self righteous bastards who gather round to shoot the fish in a barrel that is Nick Griffin on live TV while they piss away tax payers money in the UK makes me sick.
    I didn't need to see that debate to know the BNP were scum, but it was like the political establishment in Britain saying; "Look, the BNP are worse than us", we all knew that already, it still deosn't make the other parties perfect. People aren't stupid, BNP members aside.

Glazers Out!

Not everyone who objects to the BNP is one of these protestings nutters though.

They're just bored students who want something to protest about

nullzero wrote: »
    I didn't need to see that debate to know the BNP were scum, but it was like the political establishment in Britain saying; "Look, the BNP are worse than us", we all knew that already, it still deosn't make the other parties perfect. People aren't stupid, BNP members aside.
    Exactly my reasons for not viewing ,like the hype in the press all week was enough to put me off watching and you can be sure that hype was as much to get the viewing figures up as anything else .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Dudess wrote: »
    I was drinking while watching him - I've no problem with anyone when I drink.

why helllllllloooo there..........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

brummytom wrote: »

They're just bored students who want something to protest about

Bored students, totally agree. No-one needs to see Nick Whatshisname on TV. Further to your point absolutely no-one should have to see posh bluddy students being righteous and politically correct. Attention seeking nonsense.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement