Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How would you kill Nick Griffin?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I don't watch Family Guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 hazardous

With lentils, world music and stories from my time at Body & Soul in Electric Picnic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 MattReilly

real fair debate, one man against the lot.

"Putting on my moral high horse hatm you Nick Griffin are a bold boy. I love everybody".

Grow up.

Just laughin my head off at all those save the worlds in the crowd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Liberals want to kill far right leader:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

MattReilly wrote: »
    real fair debate, one man against the lot.

"Putting on my moral high horse hatm you Nick Griffin are a bold boy. I love everybody".

Grow up.

Just laughin my head off at all those save the worlds in the crowd.

What did he expect?

I think the panel and the audience was actually very respectful to him under the circumstances. He had the chance to address things said in the press and refute what was blatent lies which is more than he would have gotten anywhere else and he got a platform to air his views. Any negative feedback is purely because he was well out of his league and he showed himself up for the scum he really is

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Worst thing about yesterday was the posh students chanting "shame on you" at the police. Protesting against fascists by not wishing to let someone speak, fantastic.

I think the BBC were just being silly having him on with the tiny support his party has. Glad to see there were some people there to show him up for what he is though.

Also aren't the BNP going to have to change their rules so that they can't not accept non-whites in the party? All the blacks and asians and other "non-whites" in Britain should join. Democracy in action. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Yizzer's would all have to get past me & Degsy first.

Yes, but with 24 hours in the day, 10 seconds isn't that much of a hold up.

brummytom wrote: »
    Obviously I'm not advocating the murder of any individual human being; but if you were forced to, by a Genie or some high being - Simon Cowell or whatever... how would you kill Nick Griffin, leader of the BNP? Something adventurous.

:)

/Sorry if you feel this thread to be in bad taste.. if you do, try and listen to this digusting creature to discover real bad taste.

Theres actually no need to kill Griffin at the moment. Nor do I see it being nessecary any time in the future. Little man, little party. Even if the Brits were to switch to PR he wouldn't have any influence. As muslim bashing is falling back out of the mainstream, I'd say his 5 minutes are almost up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Seeing as I don't agree with capital punishment, if I HAD to kill him it would probably be in one of the death chambers in Auschwitz.

You see it would be quite humane as he would be happy and confident throughout the whole ordeal thinking he was just going for a shower...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

The nature of a democracy is that everybody should have the right to thier own political viewpoint,no matter how stupid or impractical it may be.
    I mean look at the greens..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I'd piss on him and them curb stop the douchebag.

I like a touch a style I do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

Degsy wrote: »
    The nature of a democracy is that everybody should have the right to thier own political viewpoint,no matter how stupid or impractical it may be.
    I mean look at the greens..

i agree.

any aul cnut can go on and on and on about god, muhammad, or any other mythological warmonger, and this is perfectly acceptable purely because enough people agree with them. same with the myth of humans causing climate change. but because more people than not find nick griffin's views offensive, a huge numebr of people want to shut him up - personally, i think he's a tit, but he has as much a right to voice opinions as anyone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Kev_ps3 wrote: »

I think liberals people would just wish he'd grow the fuck up and start showing something approaching critical thinking.

I mean, within the first few minutes he was using the age old "my dad could beat up your dad" argument on Jack Straw, classic high infants stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

I'd kill him through media/attention starvation. DAMN THE IRONY OF ME ADDING TO THIS THREAD!!!!

damn you brummy! Just leave him on the fringe where he already is. That protest last night made his opposition look like tools, got him a good chunk of air time on the news and all.

If someone is speaking rubbish leave them to it. it'll be recognised as such and ignored. You tell them to shut up, then some other person pipes up and says "you can't tell him to shut up" and then someone posts a thread on the internet....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Bandit12

I would'nt kill him at all. He deserves a voice just like anyone else even if he is an idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

When i read the thread title,first thing that popped into my head was the father in family guy thinking that's who you meant :o lol Peter griffin though is his name.And steam roller and flatten him comes to mind.:D

Nick griffin always hit them in pocket that way they die slow :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

EL_Loco wrote: »
    I'd kill him through media/attention starvation.

then he'll just pull a jordan and say he got raped. if that doesn't work he'll pull a jade and get cancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

crafty xenophobe!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭WeWillBeReborn

Install video cameras in his living room, and record yourself suffocating him (make sure to wear all-black clothes, banaclava gloves, the woks). Put a recording of the murder on a DVD beside him, labelled 'Play Me'. Make sure the video cameras are still recording.

When the Gardai play the video in the DVD player in the house, wait until it's over (you'll be watching on the hidden video camera), call the house from an unregistered number, and when someone answers whisper '7 days' :cool:

Don't know if anyone said something like this already, didn't check :D

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭T-Square

Use Michael Jackson's former plastic surgeon to turn him into a Black Muslim, and then parachute him into a BNP or KKK annual convention.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

brummytom wrote: »
    Obviously I'm not advocating the murder of any individual human being; but if you were forced to, by a Genie or some high being - Simon Cowell or whatever... how would you kill Nick Griffin, leader of the BNP? Something adventurous.

:)

/Sorry if you feel this thread to be in bad taste.. if you do, try and listen to this digusting creature to discover real bad taste.

I wouldnt. You cant shut someone up just because you dont like what they stand for.

The unfortunate fact is that his views are representative of a sizable portion of the british population. Hence over 1 million votes. I doubt he'll be prime minister anytime soon though but it's up to the electorate to vote for him if they think he's worth it.

amacachi wrote: »
    Worst thing about yesterday was the posh students chanting "shame on you" at the police. Protesting against fascists by not wishing to let someone speak, fantastic.

I think the BBC were just being silly having him on with the tiny support his party has. Glad to see there were some people there to show him up for what he is though.

Also aren't the BNP going to have to change their rules so that they can't not accept non-whites in the party? All the blacks and asians and other "non-whites" in Britain should join. Democracy in action. :)

Why on earth would a member of an ethnic minority in Britain join the BNP? Bizarre.

orourkeda wrote: »
    Why on earth would a member of an ethnic minority in Britain join the BNP? Bizarre.

To join en masse, thus creating a party membership composed in the majority of Jews, "blacks", Asians (Pakistanis/Indians/Chinese) and a few left wing paddys for the laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Kev_ps3 wrote: »

I'm not a Liberal.

Were I to place myself on the political spectrum, I'd be just left of centre I'd say.

I didn't say I wanted to kill him did I? Just asked how people would go about doing so if a Genie or Simon Cowell forced them to... just an innocent question :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

to be fair to Griffin he was set up on question time last night, the whole show was biased against him

Nodin wrote: »
    To join en masse, thus creating a party membership composed in the majority of Jews, "blacks", Asians (Pakistanis/Indians/Chinese) and a few left wing paddys for the laugh.

I dont know much about them but presumably the BNP were founded as a means of expressing their racist views. I imagine that they dont even want "foreigners" (for want of a better term) in their country let alone joining their party.

What would ensue if their political party was taken over by the very same people? The mind boggles.

genericguy wrote: »
    then he'll just pull a jordan and say he got raped. if that doesn't work he'll pull a jade and get cancer.

Like him or loathe him.

Its not for you or me to say how much airtime any politician gets.

His views may be unsavoury but other people happen to agree with him. I cant see the point in ignoring it or pretending it doesnt exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,320 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Racismists.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

whats the bnp's views on the irish in the uk? do they want them out as well??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

fryup wrote: »
    to be fair to Griffin he was set up on question time last night, the whole show was biased against him

That's because reality has a well know liberal bias.

Apparently.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement