Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

My first go - title "The Madman?"

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 goatboyrua

exactly!! a swift , well placed snapkick would show him who's boss.......trent is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭ToTheSea:

I wonder if Trent would ever get a sidekick? or is he destined to be lone rogue forever?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,302 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

ToTheSea: wrote: »
    I wonder if Trent would ever get a sidekick? or is he destined to be lone rogue forever?

He doesn't need no sidekick. He's got the snapkick!;)

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

~me~ wrote: »
    boyfriend was trying to watch tv! i was laughing quite hysterically though, and id stop for a minute and then the fact that he was gettin annoyed at my laughter made me laugh more and then i made the mistake of trying to read it out to him to make him understand why i was laughing, it went something like this- "trent..bahahaha..tr..bahaha"- which irritated him more!

a karate chop to the neck could get rid of his irritation hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 45 itz me

the boyfriend showed me this thread tonight and its pure genius...cant wait for the next paragraph.

keep up the good work
    hmmm book deal i think...or hope :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

ah trent. ya big legend

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I bet that Trent is Pigheads SuperAntiHeroAlterEgo

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

OldGoat wrote: »
    I bet that Trent is Pigheads SuperAntiHeroAlterEgo

Now that you say it :D

I was thinking of The Citizen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

he needs a fan club

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

he needs a fan club

He HAS, and you need to become a fan quick or else - SNAPKICK! :cool:

Facebook Search: The Legend Of Trent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

padraiggg wrote: »
    CRACK! Trent broke her neck with a sickening karate chop that probably would of even killed a man or any animal you can think of, a lion easily. not an elephant lets not be silly but it was a hard chop.

This is most definitely my favourite bit. Trent does know that they are things he cannot do, just not very many of them.

hmmmmm trent v chuck norris......?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

goatboyrua wrote: »
    hmmmmm trent v chuck norris......?

Trent all the way.... The hat is the defining characteristic of Trent's brilliance

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Trent all the way.... The hat is the defining characteristic of Trent's brilliance

agreed. the hat really does maketh the man.
    plus snapkicks trump roundhouse kicks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Mullicker

Trent asked him about what had happened and then killed him just then the ambassadors wife came in. You could tell she fancied trent "Your a woman.Normally i would either have sex with you or kill you" siad trent "but i'm out of bullets". She smiled and started walking towards him. CRACK! Trent broke her neck with a sickening karate chop that probably would of even killed a man or any animal you can think of, a lion easily. not an elephant lets not be silly but it was a hard chop.

For a brief moment i thought the woman would be spared and used for sex, how wrong i was!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

goatboyrua wrote: »
    agreed. the hat really does maketh the man.
    plus snapkicks trump roundhouse kicks

Plus I don't think Chuck can compete with awesome suplexes or stunning footsweeps.

I have never laughed harder at a thread.

Mullicker wrote: »
    For a brief moment i thought the woman would be spared and used for sex, how wrong i was!

Lets not be silly!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Sorry people but I have never read such dross. Utter crap! Spelling poor, punctuation worse. Story line - where? Accuracy -"both bullets aimed"??? Realisim - never. Written on the hoof - definately. Class - bottom.

*Pops on sexy hat*

You need to get laid.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Sorry people but I have never read such dross. Utter crap! Spelling poor, punctuation worse. Story line - where? Accuracy -"both bullets aimed"??? Realisim - never. Written on the hoof - definately. Class - bottom.

Can someone ban this guy?

Moneymaker wrote: »

Its all the one. He doesn't have long left in this life anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭ToTheSea:

Don't worry, Trent will take care of him.;)

SKKRK!

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭DoctorStrange

+1

This is gold

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Jeanious

Fizman wrote: »
    I have never laughed harder at a thread.

Absolutely same here!

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭c_o_ck p_i_ss chillage

Well done Padraiggg. I love Trents rationale :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Love Trent, I was inspired to do a picture. I call it Trent, pause for fart.

trent.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

Did you put the gun in his pocket? I love how you kept the shape of it through the material.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

cloneslad wrote: »
    Did you put the gun in his pocket?
    Ya, I had visions of giving him a semi-automatic double barrelled shotgun but I was too lazy to draw one.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Cluster

hahaha

Chop your face lips off!

Go Trent

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Cluster

Its completely compelling. I'm stuck in Trent mode since reading this thread. I've been peeeowing and sexing all over the shop.

I want to know more about the author though. Come on Padraig, tell us where you are so we may follow you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

ScumLord wrote: »
    Love Trent, I was inspired to do a picture. I call it Trent, pause for fart.

edit: massive quoted image removed
    Trent isn't that gay looking. And I doubt Trent would ever wear a white suit, even if he was playing in an FA Cup Final.

Advertisement