Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fight Before Christmas 2- December 12th 2009

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Has Marcin fought before? is he the guy that beat Vinny Di Ruscio in their debut?

He beat de ruscio and i think he beat Stuart edgeworth too on andy's show, armbar win so that would make him 2-0.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

Ah now I remember him. Should be a good match. I like watching Myles fight.

Middleweight Pro Match Up- Chris "The Killing" Fields (SBG) vs. Richard Gorey (Top Pro Kilkenny)
    The best fight name in Irish MMA takes on Gorey from Kilkenny. Top Pro is a reknowned striker's gym and SBG a reknowned grappling one, but with Chris a former kickboxer and Richard adding BJJ and wrestling to his strong skillset, these two men will be out to surprise each other. Great match in store.

Folks the tickets are beginning to move fast for this one so be sure to get on board early. They'll be on sale at the Informed Performance Submission Tournament next week if you're attending that.

Just letting everyone know that tickets will be on sale for the show at the Informed Performance Submission tournament this Saturday or from Informed Performance gym anytime between 10am and 10pm, Monday to Friday.

Absolutely bricking myself about the show as always but it looks like it'll be a great show. I'm looking forward to seeing my guys fight of course but also to the excellent pro matches we'll have.

Last week to grab tickets! Really looking forward to this now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Any other boardsies attending this?

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

Ill defo be there,looks like a great line up and a good chance to see the lads from IP fighting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Jason Mc

Killme00 wrote: »
    Any other boardsies attending this?

3 of our lads are fighting so you'll see my big scone up at the ring

We'll have a good smattering of individuals from around the country alright. Derry, Limerick... eh... Tallaght... :)

We're starting to count down the days now to the last show of the year so get your tickets now. Available from Informed Performance Gym, the fighters involved or by calling me at 085-8320174

I can't wait. My guys are looking sharp in training and I know their opponents are working hard too. Should be another great night!

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭rondog

Will fightlord or any brands have a stand at this?wanted to pick up some gear

• Advertisement

Ultimate MMA will be there with their range of gear.

Advertisement