Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft & G-TAC Urban eXtreme. Dark Mist Containment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

You are going to love this Simon:D:D

Zombies!!!!

Paid up for 10:15. Better get the rest of those packs charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Lonew0lf

Best of luck with the games lads, would love to be there... saving my ammo for the 24 th :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

LOCK AND LOAD LADIES.....:D:D

See you guys this evening for some zombie killing fun;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Special effects have just been installed and we just did a run through with them they are really scary:eek::eek::eek::eek:you cannot see your hand infront of your face once all the effects are running and the zombies are getting really restless looking for a feed.................................do you dare to enter our zombies house of horror........................................................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭hawk_eyes84

G-TAC wrote: »
    Special effects have just been installed and we just did a run through with them they are really scary:eek::eek::eek::eek:you cannot see your hand infront of your face once all the effects are running and the zombies are getting really restless looking for a feed.................................do you dare to enter our zombies house of horror........................................................

im gettin hungry and a feed sounds bout right and we are restless all week waitin bring on the victims should be a good night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭fleecymanager

hmmmm.....these zombies sound like a nice bunch ,must have them around for tea some eve:eek::eek::eek::eek:

On the '50 doing 60mph, see you in a few hours.

PS: I love o2 + HSPA :)

OHH!!! MY GOD THE ZOMBIES ARE WINNING ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they humans need reinforments down here ............................they are out numbered 5 to 1 ...........................:eek::eek::eek:......................... are you brave enough to enter our world.....................................................can you get passed the fog ......................can you get through blood drenched cobwebs ..............................can you get through tunnells.........................do you have the b**lls ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,can you get your self to go through the strobes ////////of lighting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then have you the courage to turn a corner and see what around it ...........................................................:eek::eek::eek::eek:can you get through dry ice who is the person going to defeat our zombies.................................................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Viper Antidote

Sounds tooooooooooooooo scary .....mmmmaaaaammmmmmmyyyyyyy!!! :D

Sounds tooooooooooooooo scary .....mmmmaaaaammmmmmmyyyyyyy!!! :D
    chicken chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

When your containment fails we'll be here to sort out your mess.

Next Week:p

:eek::eek::eek:up date update lethal bullet and go are trying to get around they are doing ok but i dont know if they are going to make it poor guys have been kidnapped by the zombies....................:eek::eek::eek:

well done top martin evelyn bren and all the team was a brilliant night cant wait for round 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 trigger80

well done top martin evelyn bren and all the team was a brilliant night cant wait for round 2

i have to agree, so much fun had last night, to put into one word i would say unreal :D
    and thats right round 2... ding ding
    bring on the fresh meat, hungry again!!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Hawk eyes, I'm booked in for 8 tonight will ya be there?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭fleecymanager

that was mental last night , so much fun , thought i had made it through without been infected but got caught half way under the last roller door, i got draged back under by me hood and that was that,,,,,zombie food:eek::eek::eek::eek:.....anyone even thinking of going ?!! GO GO GO !! its some laugh,,,smoke,fog,evil,darkness,BLOOD,,,,:eek::eek::eek:ANGLE GRINDERS:eek::eek:....OH YE AND LOTS AND LOTS OF ZOMBIES

To put it briefly, we got zombie raped.

mcshape wrote: »
    Hawk eyes, I'm booked in for 8 tonight will ya be there?

i will indeed il see you there but be prepared its not easy down here
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Lonew0lf

hey guys and chance of slotting two of us in for sunday evening? I know its short notice but took some arm twisting/breaking/severing/chewing... you get the drift :D:D:D

Lonew0lf wrote: »
    hey guys and chance of slotting two of us in for sunday evening? I know its short notice but took some arm twisting/breaking/severing/chewing... you get the drift :D:D:D

As per the original post, this event was run on the 16th and 17th (Friday and Saturday) and was never due to run on Sunday.

Sunday at Urban eXtreme will see normal game play from 12pm onwards but the layout from Dark Mist Containment will be largely in place for the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Played tonight, good god, scary, seriously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Great craic, some funny moments. Realy funny moments. Shane and that bat! Life saver. Its nice to see airsoft in the west being shook up a bit. The site was set up realy good, ran like clock work. Cannot wait for the next time.

Thanks to the all the Gtacs, Brent and of course the undead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Savage craic alright, the funny's were immense.
    I love my bat :D

Thanks to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Last night was one of the funniest nights of me life. Watching as people were being grabed and pulled backwards all i could see was their glow stick being moving away at speed.

Getting nabed by two zombies and then being saved by shane with his sword.

On behalf of myself, Evelyn, Bren, The Urban eXtreme crew and the Legion's of the Undead that are still walking the halls of UX, I want to thank each and everyone of you that came and played. This was the first event of its kind in Ireland and there will be more to come.

My funniest moment, seeing on of the Zombies draped across the concrete tunnel just before the stairs to the mezz and grabbing the players as they had to go under him. Priceless.

At one stage I was up on the mezz and found a lost warrior, (wont mention any names) and had to guide him through. Funny thing was I couldn't even see where I was going let alone lead him.

Big thanks has got to go to Elite Airsoft, who played the Undead. They were class.

Anyway, thanks again.
    Martin, Evelyn, Bren and the UX Team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

G-TAC wrote: »
    On behalf of myself, Evelyn, Bren, The Urban eXtreme crew and the Legion's of the Undead that are still walking the halls of UX, I want to thank each and everyone of you that came and played. This was the first event of its kind in Ireland and there will be more to come.

My funniest moment, seeing on of the Zombies draped across the concrete tunnel just before the stairs to the mezz and grabbing the players as they had to go under him. Priceless.

At one stage I was up on the mezz and found a lost warrior, (wont mention any names) and had to guide him through. Funny thing was I couldn't even see where I was going let alone lead him.

Big thanks has got to go to Elite Airsoft, who played the Undead. They were class.

Anyway, thanks again.
    Martin, Evelyn, Bren and the UX Team.

I second that;) I had an absolute ball with the whole G-Tac crew and extended family of players and undead:):) well done everyone for all your effort in making this a great event in what is one of the best indoor sites in the country by a mile.

I will return again to play this site as it is a great place to play airsoft, sorry I could not get down for the morning session today but I was wrecked after the weekend.

See you guys soon;);)

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

mcshape wrote: »
    Played tonight, good god, scary, seriously

Sorry I missed it guys it was a fantastic setup you had by all accounts. Raging I sabotaged myself having to work yesterday otherwise I would have been first in line :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Creepa

This event is what Airsoft in Ireland is all about. The effort that went into the preparation, the hordes of people involved in marshalling and playing the un-dead/scientists, the thought that went into the layout etc. was fantastic. Myself, and the guys who went around first on Friday, had a great time.

The team organising and involved in running the two nights were enthusiastic, friendly and really well prepared. The effects were great - could see nothing until I got jumped on and dragged underneath a door by some nutter in a mask. (I've played here a good few times now but I didn't have a clue where I was half the time!).

Anybody who couldn't/didn't make it down - you missed out. A bit of light relief - nice one.

i know im not only speakin for myself here but a big thanks to evelyn martin bren and all th g-tac crew for putin up wit us over wat can only be described as a long fun filled weekend:D:D:D, and for a few that were there since wed sorry for some of the tantrums:mad::mad: over the weekend. So from my self trigger and all at elite airsoft thank you and lookin forward to the next one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 elite airsoft

i know im not only speakin for myself here but a big thanks to evelyn martin bren and all th g-tac crew for putin up wit us over wat can only be described as a long fun filled weekend:D:D:D, and for a few that were there since wed sorry for some of the tantrums:mad::mad: over the weekend. So from my self trigger and all at elite airsoft thank you and lookin forward to the next one.

not much to add to that thanks to bren evelyn and martin for havin us lookin forward to playin the new layout should be good and thanks to all who played dark mist all good sports lookin forward to seein you all down again soon

Advertisement