Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft & G-TAC Urban eXtreme. Dark Mist Containment

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

This is in both venues yes?

Six will be tight for getting fed and out to you in rush hour on a friday. I'm gonna start charging now :)

No it is in Urban eXtreme.

6pm is the first time slot. Teams of four will be going every 15 minuets up to 10:30pm. Your start time will depend on what slot you book for. To go through all planned areas should take around 2 to 2 1/2 hours.

uiscemac wrote: »
    This looks like the crack. :cool:

Yeah it will be pretty cool. Dont forget to book your slot at G-TAC.eu

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

G-TAC wrote: »
    No it is in Urban eXtreme.

6pm is the first time slot. Teams of four will be going every 15 minuets up to 10:30pm. Your start time will depend on what slot you book for. To go through all planned areas should take around 2 to 2 1/2 hours.

Sorry, too far, we're out.

Sorry, too far, we're out.
    thats a pity lethal and you would be able to stay over night and camp with the zombies if you were brave enough ,the special effect are going to be amazing and you havent played urban extreme yet ah well maybe some other time you will make it down

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭fleecymanager

i don't have pay pal can i pay on the night?

• Advertisement

i don't have pay pal can i pay on the night?
    Hi you can pay in our shop at urban extreme any time

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭fleecymanager

im living in kildare,could i pay by laser card over the phone, i will be going on my own will there be any spaces in the groups for a billy no mates like me:o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭hawk_eyes84

us zombies are defo goin to be hard to beat as we know how to make things and people dissapear:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

us zombies are defo goin to be hard to beat as we know how to make things and people dissapear:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

So, are you supposed to be Mafia Zombies or something... :p

thats a pity lethal and you would be able to stay over night and camp with the zombies if you were brave enough ,the special effect are going to be amazing and you havent played urban extreme yet ah well maybe some other time you will make it down

Well, is there space for the camper? Dad might be convinceable if there is as he'll take any excuse to use it. Could stand in as camerman too. Hmmm.

I'll get back to you:)

• Advertisement

Well, is there space for the camper? Dad might be convinceable if there is as he'll take any excuse to use it. Could stand in as camerman too. Hmmm.

I'll get back to you:)
    plenty of space for camper lethal just let me know;)

im living in kildare,could i pay by laser card over the phone, i will be going on my own will there be any spaces in the groups for a billy no mates like me:o:o

no you cant pay by lazer over phone but ring our booking line and we will sort something out for you regards evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Its looking like myself and two, will be down on sat night with Brent and Mark.

Its looking like myself and two, will be down on sat night with Brent and Mark.

Cool, dont forget to make the booking online or at the shop.

Thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

The apocalypse has begun, the dead are walking the earth, and you're knee-deep in zombies. What are your chances of survival?

Go here do the test and then post your results back here:D:D I got 81%:):)

DAYONE_lo.jpg

These posters are starting to appear all over Galway and North Dublin!:eek:
    Be prepared!

70% probability of survival it seems...

In other news, we're in. Paypalling through later.

I know ammo is provided, but what kind/weight? The M11 is very very picky, and I like .28s for my side:)

70% probability of survival it seems...

In other news, we're in. Paypalling through later.

I know ammo is provided, but what kind/weight? The M11 is very very picky, and I like .28s for my side:)

It will be 0.20g bb's I'm afraid Lethal:) we want to keep our zombies in one piece:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Grand, just please ensure to have some "big" ones if you know what I mean. KSCs are a definite no-no:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

89% chance :)

See you in Hell Bren :D i wont be far behind ya

• Advertisement

Paypal link for Friday 9 to 10.30 isnt working. Does that mean its booked out? If it suits I'll pm you my email and you can invoice me directly for it(4 players).

Cheers,
    Lethal and Co.

Paypal link for Friday 9 to 10.30 isnt working. Does that mean its booked out? If it suits I'll pm you my email and you can invoice me directly for it(4 players).

Cheers,
    Lethal and Co.

Not sure Lethal:o I'll check with Gtac and get back to you... if it is I'm sure we could start you at a later time;);)

Hi All,
    :oThere was a problem with the late sessions on Friday and Saturday not working:o but all appears to be good now. So book away to your hearts content.;)

Sorry ABout that.
    Martin.

DAYTWO_lo.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Cool, dont forget to make the booking online or at the shop.

Thanks guys.

No prob, will pop down tomo at some stage when i know more. Looking forward to this. 87% on the test. Looks like reading the zombie surival guide did stand to me!:p

Hi All,
    We do not appear to be getting people using the PayPal booking system we put in place. We do understand that not everyone uses or likes to use PayPal. We used this system primarily because we were going to have large amount of players arriving at the venue and we could then spread out the arrival time to coincide with their time slot.

Obviously we would still advise people to use PayPal to guarantee the booking of their desired time slot. In the event that you do not wish to use PayPal you can either pay at Urban eXtreme prior to Friday or Saturday depending on the day you want to play or pay on arrival on the day.

If you use the latter option, you must post up here your arrival time. It will be first come first served and unfortunately if you have not used the booking system we can not guarantee that you will not be waiting a while before you get to play.

Looking forward to seeing you all down,
    All the best,
    Martin, Evelyn, Bren and the Dark Mist Team.

Ration_lo.jpg

Martin, you have a PM:)

Cheers,
    Lethal

Martin, you have a PM:)

Cheers,
    Lethal

You are going to love this Simon:D:D

Zombies!!!!

• Advertisement

Guys thank for all the pms We have no problem with you paying on the night but please can you ring and book a time slot as we dont want you standing around for to long cheers Evelyn

Advertisement