Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft & G-TAC Urban eXtreme. Dark Mist Containment

Options
  • 07-10-2009 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Announcing yet another fantastic collaboration between Fingal Airsoft and G-TAC. This time to be held at Urban eXtreme.

Dark Mist Containment promises to be "The most intense airsoft game you will ever experience"

Will be held on the 16th and 17th October from 6pm to the early hours of the morning. You will be dispatched in groups of four and 15-20 minute intervals. Your game will last between two and two and half hours. T

The cost will be €35. There will be a payment option on our website www.G-TAC.eu for secure payment by PayPal. This will be up and running by the end of the day. You will also be able to pay at our shop in Galway. As there are only 4 places per each slot, this is the only way you can pay.

You will be guided through a maze of corridors, in the dark and will have to fight the zombies. You will be attacked at times and scientists will try to stop you from harming their children. You will have to get through smoke, dry ice mist, and then see can you stand the screams......... We dare you to enter DARK MIST CONTAINMENT............

dm_GTAC2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Creepa

:eek: I'm loving that. Oh yes - I'm there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 trigger80

beware and fear the zombies we will get you.........
    this is going to be GREAT:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Sounds like a job for Zombie Hunters Z.E.R.O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Let's make one thing clear:
    There will be nobody to hold your hand and guide you through this:eek::eek: This event will test your resolve and push you to the limits in terms of fear, problem solving, rapid response, laterial thinking, aim and snap shooting..... oh and running away very fast from ZOMBIES:D:D

Apart from that.... it will be Epic:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Sounds brilliant guys, best of luck with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Whyyyyyyy, whyyyyy is it held in G-TAC :(
    Best of luck with it, raging that I can't go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Right Folks,

Payments by secure PayPal here.

Use the drop down box for the day you want to play and select your time slot. Please read the Game Specific Waiver and Rules before doing so. Please read and understand all instructions under the selection buttons prior to pressing the Pay Now button.

Once you pay you should receive a confirmation from PayPal. You must print this and bring it along with you to the event along with your Game Specific Waiver and if you have not played before at G-TAC Urban eXtreme, you must also print out and sign the Site Specific Waiver.

Any Questions, Just Ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭hawk_eyes84

this will be epic there is no doubt about that the kombies will be hard to beat but then again they are un dead

trigger80 wrote: »
    beware and fear the zombies we will get you.........
    this is going to be GREAT:D
    this will be epic there is no doubt about that the kombies will be hard to beat but then again they are un dead

oh! no some of the zombies have gotten out of containment :eek::eek::eek:what am I going to do who has the courage to get the back in ???????.Get them back in.....help ......help......... how are we going to contain them until Dark MIST ???????:eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Im dying for this! [oh.. see what i did? :pac:]

• Advertisement

We decided that you guys in the west could do with a Dark Mist experience and together with G-Tac we have come up with one hell of a game for you guys;):).
    We will have a full sound and lighting system along with smoke and dry ice systems installed for the event, we will be utilising every inch of playable space for this experience and parts you have not even played on before:eek:!

So to get your ideal time slots weather your going solo or part of a team ( remember you will only be allowed in teams of four @ 15 or 20 minute intervals) get you spaced booked a.s.a.p. as we expect it to fill up very quickly;)

Also as a little bonus if you play on the first night we will be inviting some players back for the second night to play as Zombies or Scientists for that true 'Left 4 Dead' experience at no extra cost:D:D

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Sweet! well defo be down for this. Plus its only 10mins from my house! Its nice to see airsoft being mixed up! Theirs only so many times you can capture a flag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 trigger80

G-TAC wrote: »
    oh! no some of the zombies have gotten out of containment :eek::eek::eek:what am I going to do who has the courage to get the back in ???????.Get them back in.....help ......help......... how are we going to contain them until Dark MIST ???????:eek::eek::eek:

:D:D you cant... you unleashed us... its inevitable... we are planning...
    we are sneaky... we are ready... we are waiting... we will get you...
    are you ready???

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

has anybody ever taking any video clips of these events i would love to see them. every time there on im working...

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

just youtube it and found this clip
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IclMnOvAOeg

mafiaboy wrote: »
    just youtube it and found this clip
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IclMnOvAOeg

It won't be anything like that:rolleyes: it will be way better and pitch dark:)

It won't be anything like that:rolleyes: it will be way better and pitch dark:)

Yeah. Anyway everyone knows REAL Zombies dont come out during the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

G-TAC wrote: »
    Yeah. Anyway everyone knows REAL Zombies dont come out during the day.

Oh really ? Explain Dail Eireann then :P

mafiaboy wrote: »
    has anybody ever taking any video clips of these events i would love to see them. every time there on im working...
    Ah! poor Denis :Dare you not going to be able to come down an kill some of our zombies you are going to miss some great action and some brillant special effect :eek::eek:hope you can sneek off work for this one ;);)
    regards Evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Dammit. Why did it have to be in Galway? Now I'm a sad panda... :(

Are Fingal Airsoft going to do another Zombie game soon? I missed the first one...
    Shiva wrote: »
    Oh really ? Explain Dail Eireann then :P

Zing! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

a few from The A-Team will try to make it down:D
    thing is... i dont have a pump action shotty so i dont have a chance against zombies :pac:

Hi All,
    Tell ye what. I will put up a transportion thread on the G-TAC page. If ye are looking for transport or can offer transport please let others know there.

But please make sure ye have transport before booking.
    All the best,
    Martin.

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Dammit. Why did it have to be in Galway? Now I'm a sad panda... :(

Are Fingal Airsoft going to do another Zombie game soon? I missed the first one...

Zing! :D

Yeah we sure are and it's filling up fast go here for the teaser poster, scroll down the page a bit;);)

Anyway back on track for this event all g-tacs rentals are booked already for the event for one of the nights I'm not sure which one, so we will be bringing in more for that night;)
    There will also be some Dark Mist veterans attending from Dublin because they want to try this unique event and they love slaying the undead:D:D

Hi Guys ,Friday evening is booking out fast so book as soon as you can to avoid diassappointment looking forward to having you all down

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Creepa

Booked up and ready to rumble

can't wait :D:D:D:D

Just thought - how do you 'kill' a zombie!?! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Put Me + 1 Down for sunday, any games during the day on sunday just to make a day of it??

Creepa wrote: »
    Booked up and ready to rumble

can't wait :D:D:D:D

Just thought - how do you 'kill' a zombie!?! :(

Very carefully:p:p

All will be explained before you go into battle;)

Put Me + 1 Down for sunday, any games during the day on sunday just to make a day of it??

Hey KS,
    This event is on Friday and Saturday night. If we get enough interest for Sunday we will run it on Sunday as well.
    See you tomorrow,
    Martin.

PS If anyone wants to bed down at Urban eXtreme on Friday or Saturday night just bring a sleeping bag and am sure we can find a spot for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 uiscemac

This looks like the crack. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Let's make one thing clear:
    There will be nobody to hold your hand and guide you through this:eek::eek: This event will test your resolve and push you to the limits in terms of fear, problem solving, rapid response, laterial thinking, aim and snap shooting..... oh and running away very fast from ZOMBIES:D:D

Apart from that.... it will be Epic:D:D

This is in both venues yes?

Six will be tight for getting fed and out to you in rush hour on a friday. I'm gonna start charging now :)

Advertisement