Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH: I need your help.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Just to say, I am not giving any petrol money, you have to buy me food, and I am not willing to share Liah, you can have her when I am done, but only then.

PM sent ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

I'd offer money if I didn't find the whole thing hysterical. Talk about digging yourself a hole!

I was only taking the piss, then they started to get serious, and now I can't tell whether they're actually BEING serious or just feigning seriousness, and now I feel really bad for joking around :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

liah wrote: »
    I was only taking the piss

Oh what? You were taking the piss out of us too??? :mad::mad::mad:

/rabble

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I was only taking the piss, then they started to get serious, and now I can't tell whether they're actually BEING serious or just feigning seriousness, and now I feel really bad for joking around :(

Don't worry, if they are being serious then they are deluded, they want to get out of here as much as the rest of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

• Advertisement

Think thats the 1st time ive seen that word posted in AH.

Liah, leave in the morning so you will get there before night fall, but just hitch first to limerick then on to mullingar.

Good luck.

(Go outside Sarsfield Bks in Limerick and ask any of the drivers coming out if they are going to Mullingar Bks, they might give you a lift.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Don't worry, if they are being serious then they are deluded, they want to get out of here as much as the rest of us.
    Speak for yourself! I love Ireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

I wouldn't worry about it, you'll notice most of the ones taking your jokes as serious digs at the country are from Dublin....

God forbid if you had made the same joke about Dublin itself there would probably be a petition to make sure you never get to mullingar!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Right, serious business.

Tralee - Athlone bus leaves at 9 am tomorrow morning, from there you get a connection to Mullingar.

Ticket is less than €25.

If your ex really won't give you twenty five quid I will be floating around Tralee for another 35 or 40 min and I will give you the money. If you don't want feel like someone is giving you money for nothing, then when you get a job, you can buy me a 6mo subscription to boards, which IIRC costs about the same.

• Advertisement

Well its 4:30 im off to collect minidazzler and pick up the OP, will let ye all know how it goes.

You ready minidazzler?:D

Oh by the way Liah as part of the conditions minidazzler has stated you must sleep with him, sorry i didnt make the rules.:p

gavredking wrote: »
    Well its 4:30 im off to collect minidazzler and pick up the OP, will let ye all know how it goes.

You ready minidazzler?:D

Oh by the way Liah as part of the conditions minidazzler has stated you must sleep with him, sorry i didnt make the rules.:p

SEX, Not sleep:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Wait.. was it explained how the OP traveled to Tralee and then realised they had no money to get home to Mullingar?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I'm supposed to be breaking up with my gf later but i'm scared, i could come and pick you up so you could take the blame.

Wait.. was it explained how the OP traveled to Tralee and then realised they had no money to get home to Mullingar?
    Yeah she moved in after 2 weeks so has been there 6 weeks i think?

Circumstances were different a week and a half ago. :pac:

Was more or less explained.

He started college late first week of September, didn't see him for two weeks, so I've been here like.. nearly 2 weeks, I guess? Or a week and a half?

How'd you get six weeks..?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Seriously, less chit chat, more busking - Sing!

If you can't sing, go and get a load of branches/leaves, attach them anyway you can (Im not suggesting you take the eve approach).

You can be tralee's 1st tree impersonator. You may laugh, but this clears up on grafton street (granted they are very different places, but u might get a few tourists knocking about Tralee main street!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

If you could get to Dublin, your horse whispering skills might come in useful dealing with the herd of llamas they took off the M50 earlier

[edit] Bah, they've updated the story, they found they belonged to a circus.
    Hey! Why don't you hold tight until a circus comes through, get a job with them, and tour with them until it reaches Mullingar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

How old are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

As already established the OP doesn't want someone to pay for her ticket. But maybe a collection would be more acceptable/appropriate? Paypall account or the like that people can put max. €1 into? Don't have the know-how myself about how paypal works but I'm sure it's possible.

Also don't have a paypal account so can't help out. Just a suggestion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭Leixlip_Red

Swizz wrote: »
    How old are you?

Bound to be asked !

Circumstances were different a week and a half ago. :pac:

Was more or less explained.

He started college late first week of September, didn't see him for two weeks, so I've been here like.. nearly 2 weeks, I guess? Or a week and a half?

How'd you get six weeks..?
    Ooops, that was me. I was getting this confused with a PI thread :o

• Registered Users Posts: 28,848 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Swizz wrote: »
    How old are you?
    Well she finished Highschool in 05 so I'm guessing 21

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

If the circus doesn't appeal, keep an eye on the Digiweb hosting competition thread. Win a year's hosting, flog it to someone for the price of bus fare to Mullingar. There's probably some other similar offers going elsewhere on boards.

Quazzie wrote: »

How the feck did you know when I finished highschool? :eek:

I turned 22 in August.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Quazzie wrote: »
    How the feck did you know when I finished highschool? :eek:

I turned 22 in August.

A new twist in the 5star thread

Her BF enters!

If hes not the BF
    you-gonna-get-raped-yorapper.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

SEX, Not sleep:D

You might want to rethink that one chief. Link.

TheZohan wrote: »
    You might want to rethink that one chief. Link.

Er.. that's a bit low, isn't it? Trawling through all my past posts, just because I took the piss out of Ireland (innocently, may I add), and trying to use them against me?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Er.. that's a bit low, isn't it? Trawling through my posts just because I took the piss out of Ireland and trying to use them against me?

I remembered that post, it's not my fault I have a photographic memory.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement