Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEAC: The Mall, Reading - 7th November

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

[Game Over] :eek:

Actually whats the story using the Hakkotsu Thunder B grenades in The Mall, some sites won't allow them to be used in doors afaik:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭chakav

lperrozzi wrote: »
    [Game Over] :eek:

Actually whats the story using the Hakkotsu Thunder B grenades in The Mall, some sites won't allow them to be used in doors afaik:(

Bring 'em on - I am :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

You guys are in for a real treat!

Just got back from The Mall yesterday!!!;)
    WOW:D:D:D:D
    It is an awesome site, great games and extremely well run!
    There are 3 fully seated safe zones with plenty of space for about 80 players.
    Tea/coffee and choccy biccies all day long.
    A decent lunch (hot dog, crisps, twix/mars bar and a can of coke/fanta,etc)
    Each game is roughly 45 mins long with generous regen rules.
    Game turn around is very quick, so don't expect to be lounging around in between games.

Pyros- (or anything else that goes bang) must be passed by the marshalls. They sell a whole range of pyros.
    Pyro useage does get a little complicated as you can only use certain types in certain areas due to noise restrictions.

Prepare for the briefing!! It is long!!!! But very necessary:)
    Due to the unique site there are a lot more safety issues to go through.

A lot of areas are single shot only!! And some games are single only!
    Don't drag too much gear around with you, speed is definately a benefit.

Any way this place is brilliant, you will have an excellent time.
    Enjoy:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭!!DAR!!

im sick that its so close to christmas and i left work. would have lovin to go.. i defo gin when i get the money. enjoy lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Simply put, it's been one of the best days of airsoft I've ever had, with some of the nicest and most skilled players I've had the pleasure of meeting.

We're all on the boat home now, expect pictures, game details and results soon :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

lperrozzi wrote: »
    We're all on the boat home now, expect pictures, game details and results soon :)

Soon...SOON....I WANT THEM NOW! :p
    Wish I could have gone myself :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Absolute first class facility, top of the range game structure and layout with excellent marshalls who know how to do their job properly.

Wipes the floor with anything CQB orientated here, and was a real inspiration as to how things should be run, i know ill be applying some of the things to the club games.

Semi auto all day nearly, thermobarics going off left right and centre, a maze of pitch black smoke filled corridoors, rooms & stairwells, shops, escallators, basenment.
    It would be hard to go back to pallets after it.

Fair play to Charlie & Co. for organising it & the props etc, fairy glad i deceided to go after.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

Absolute first class facility, top of the range game structure and layout with excellent marshalls who know how to do their job properly.

Wipes the floor with anything CQB orientated here, and was a real inspiration as to how things should be run, i know ill be applying some of the things to the club games.

Semi auto all day nearly, thermobarics going off left right and centre, a maze of pitch black smoke filled corridoors, rooms & stairwells, shops, escallators, basenment.
    It would be hard to go back to pallets after it.

Fair play to Charlie & Co. for organising it & the props etc, fairy glad i deceided to go after.

Couldn't of said it better!!!
    Big thanks to Charlie and SEAC for organisin the whole thing really glad i jumped on broad.

Will definately be back to this site.

heres some pictures they are not great was too busy playin to take pictures.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2021673&id=1383705573&l=2166ce19aa

14656_1144412775526_1383705573_30352938_8164090_n.jpg

hopefully somebody else will have better ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

Advertisement