Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultra Street Fighter 4 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,986 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Xluna wrote: »
    I seriously can't wait to play this game. Just one question: Is Dudley a white guy with a tan or a black guy?

He's supposed to be Indian/English.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Ramza wrote: »
    Apparently you haven't had the privilege of playing Tin's Ibuki at 3s? :pac:

Pssh he's french doesnt count :p
    I seriously can't wait to play this game. Just one question: Is Dudley a white guy with a tan or a black guy?
    He's half Indian/Pakistani half english or something.

If anyone has fake tan its makoto

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

He's of Indian descent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

I say we sacrifice him to our God!:mad:....After having him castrated,hung drawn and quatered.:P:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I say we sacrifice him to our God!....After having him castrated,hung drawn and quatered.
    Who? Dudley? His voice isn't that bad.

EDIT: After rewatching the trailer, I retract my comment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

I really like Dudley's super. Not only does the second bit look epic where he's slashing over and back, but he takes great care to bruise every inch of their body.

Anybody else hear Hakan and accidently think, "Hi, Dr. Nick!"

Sisko wrote: »

I've noticed that some Japanese people have very pale skin while others have dark copper complexions.

She is Asian so I think that would explain her darkish skin complexion :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

He's a great white hunter......Errol Flynn styley. I've been saying that for years. In fact, all my mates and girlfriends since 1997 have agreed, one of exes was the one who came up with the Errol Flynn comparison in the first palce....

Ps: Blue eyes. straight hair, sharp nose etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

when i first played 3s in a singaporian arcade, years ago, i thought mokoto was ryus son or something lawl.

• Advertisement

Sairus wrote: »

EDIT: After rewatching the trailer, I retract my comment.

Nah, I was talking about Hmuya for not getting on the SSFIV hype bandwagon.:D

Sairus wrote: »

think he means HMUYA for not looking forward to being raped by ibuki feeling the SSF4 love

I've noticed that some Japanese people have very pale skin while others have dark copper complexions.

Yeah I know same with Caucasians but I still say shes using fake tan :p Her skin tone does seem to change a lot in different shots

Wow this thread has loads of people posting at the same time, everyone missed my funny image :(
    fuuuuuibuki.jpg

Placebo wrote: »
    when i first played 3s in a singaporian arcade, years ago, i thought mokoto was ryus son or something lawl.

Capcom like gender ambiguity.:D

poison-final-fight_burn1.jpg

Yeah I know same with Caucasians but I still say shes using fake tan :p Her skin tone does seem to change a lot in different shots

You do know her skin changes colour when she uses her super, right?

She turns ****ing red!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Poison's all woman STOP SHATTERING MY BOYHOOD WITH YOUR LIES

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

HMUYA wrote: »
    I'm one bad announcement from hoping that super is crap so I can go right on playing vanilla four.

Lol dan we both know that's not gonna happen :pac:

HMUYA wrote: »
    I'm one bad announcement from hoping that super is crap so I can go right on playing vanilla four.

Have fun in training mode :pac:

Ramza wrote: »
    You do know her skin changes colour when she uses her super, right?

She turns ****ing red!

Doh!

Yeah just re watched the vid there I see that now. Although in 3s that only happened for her timed super wasnt it? Anyway, mystery solved, she puts on fake tan before she starts a super :pac:

Yeah just re watched the vid there I see that now. Although in 3s that only happened for her timed super wasnt it?

Yeah, which she has in this. She has SA3 (Tanden Renki) as a super, her SA2 (Abare Tosanami) as an ultra and her SA1 as a second ultra (Seichusen Godanzuki)

/Ends 3s rant

I see I see, that was her worst super though, bit of a cop out making her juggle super an ultra now :( was always impressive watching players do that (i never played as her in 3s just against)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Lol dan we both know that's not gonna happen :pac:

I know and I will play but I'm just not getting excited. Hakan better be awesome.

I mean new stages and the return of the bonus stages is great.

New ultras is so-so but sould open up some interesting tactics as long as the balance is good.

The alpha characters are bad imo. Guy looks good but Cody looks crap and I dislike Adon. I think they could have put in much better characters (Rolento, R. Mika, Sodom, Birdie)

Not a fan of the 3s characters and I'm less of a fan after that video. Don't like the look of them at all.

Juri looks cool and I'm looking to seeing Hakan. He could really cool if he has the different "levels" of oil.

Just my thoughts. I just hope that Chunners is ST Akuma tier whoreage in super.

what is it about said 3s characters you dislike anyway? I find it odd you like juri but don't like those characters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Best trailer yet. I cant wait for this but i wont no what to do first. Go online, training mode with the new characters, check out the changes made to the old characters? I hope gamesnash it to me early again this year anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Bush80 wrote: »
    Best trailer yet. I cant wait for this but i wont no what to do first. Go online, training mode with the new characters, check out the changes with the old characters? I hope gamesnash it to me early again this year anyway.
    I'll get Vega's pink colour....then I'll rock the Champ mode!!:cool:

bush do us a favour......

Don't play ibuki

<_<

>_>

:pac:

yeah I got sf4 early from gnash last year, I shall do the same this year if i can:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

what is it about said 3s characters you dislike anyway? I find it odd you like juri but don't like those characters

TBH I think it's just my general bias against 3s. Juri does seem to be in the same vein but she gets the benefit of the doubt because she's new.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

MOAR Hakan, less of the crappy SF3 characters pls.

Vidjo here. Ibuki actually looks like fun. Makoto looks boring and the other one just looks crap.

Oh Jesus, facepalm at that audio clip at the end. "'Look like its time to get oiled up", how gay is that? Ugh.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

We've been talking abou tthat video for about 4 pages now?

I'm thinking I might give Makoto a try, I've been playing 3S and I really like her style.

• Advertisement

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    We've been talking abou tthat video for about 4 pages now?

I'm thinking I might give Makoto a try, I've been playing 3S and I really like her style.

**** off I'm drunk it's late and I'm allowed to be slow.

Advertisement