Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was your biggest bonehead mistake as a noob?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

Dustaz wrote: »
    So many memories of Metamorphosis around TM/SS :)

Bored of IE v Dudez

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

4real :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

my biggest noob mistake was Drakar convincing me that being GM of the original boards.ie founded guild <Metamorphosis> would be a good idea! :D
    Yeah you couldn't have paid me to take that crap. My own included. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Angua82

I think one of be noobiest things I done back in vanilla wow was... wait for it... CLICKING... It was my first mmorpg and I was not aware of what key bindings or macros were... So there I am beating mobs using my mouse to click on my moves. :)

My girlfriend played like that up until a few months ago, she still clicks too but is starting to use key bindings a little more. It's funny because she still tops the healing meters :)

Why are women normally healers warlocks or paladins? I have only ever seen one woman warrior, never seen a hunter, rogue, shaman, mage or deathknight... Why?

I am a Hunter, a rogue and a warrior...and a girl :p

Noobest thing I ever did was go exploring in high level areas not realising it, death hopping is not fun after the 100th time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭seanabc

I didn't realise I could swim. So my first character had many a long run around Loch Modan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

I did that as well! I blame Grand Theft Auto! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

lol, There was this guy that i used to play with, he was a cousin of a CS mate of mine. He was actually the doppiest guy i have ever talked to. I **** you not.

We leveled our characters with him, and we were doing this quest in howling fjord where you finish on top of the mount and the guy gives you a free falling buff, anyway me and my mate finish it and jump off the cliff, this guy fails to hand in the quest and jumps off after us, and dies like near the button on this wee ledge, hes too far from the bottom to res tho so he goes to the top and jumps off again.... misses the ledge, goes back to the top again and this time makes it however once he res's, instead of eating to get his hp up he jumps off the rest cos hes a rogue, but he dies again lol. The guy was actually raging on vent aswel lol.

Never laughed so much playing wow.

Advertisement