Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dubliners attack a cork family

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭and2

Esteemed Country Neighbors, please don't place all Dubliners in the same boat, we don't ALL hate people from Cork or Kilkenny or from the "bogs" in the Midlands. Ive been to Cork a few times and thought it was a nice city. And as for D4 heads saying hurling is not a sport.... Us Dubs (majority I think) would love to be as good at hurling as the Kats or even Cork for that matter!! Yes a Dub wishing he was as good as a langer!!

And all Dubs are not Knackers, I cannot remember the last time I even mugged someone and Ive been off the heroin at least 3 weeks now. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

I just dont get why the 25 counties think that Dublin people hate them .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

BVB wrote: »
    I just dont get why the 25 counties think that Dublin people hate them .

I blame Supermacs, putting chips on culchies' shoulders since 1978.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

I don't believe the woman's version of events.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

They went to the Costa Del Sol... What do they expect?!

I agree with whoever said that Dublin was a toilet by the way. The stench from the place is just vile. Belfast is the best city on this island by a mile. Nice and tidy, and some of the nicest people you'll meet (thats including the proddies! ;) ).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭waitinforatrain

Dudess wrote: »
    I'm a Corkonian but potentially a Dub: my folks had planned on settling in Dublin but then my dad got offered a better job in Cork. I like both places a lot - the rivalry (when serious as opposed to tongue-in-cheek) is silly.

Ah yeah, I may have effectively called you a bitch but I meant it in a good way...

It's not so much rivalry, as that the rest of the country sincerely hopes that Dublin one day collapses into the sea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

This.

A report about a family getting attacked and it turns into a pissing contest, seriously...

This??? What is this??? Explain yourself, as you make no sence.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

This??? What is this??? Explain yourself, as you make no sence.

It's like +1. They're agreeing with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I wish I wasnt from Dublin so when I say that Cork is a massive shithole people will recognise that its not simply anti-Cork Dublinspeak but fact. Cork is a bad, dirty, rough, bleak city. So is Dublin but Cork is worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Grimes wrote: »
    I wish I wasnt from Dublin so when I say that Cork is a massive shithole people will recognise that its not simply anti-Cork Dublinspeak but fact. Cork is a bad, dirty, rough, bleak city. So is Dublin but Cork is worse.

Dublins a ****hole on steroids in fairness though. All it has is the Guiness Brewery and a big metal spike and little else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

It's not so much rivalry, as that the rest of the country sincerely hopes that Dublin one day collapses into the sea.

Then the country would have a 99.9% unemployment rate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

javaboy wrote: »
    It's like +1. They're agreeing with you.

Ah... I still can't understand it though. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭thegen

You see the real root of the problems lies in the langers jealousy that Dublin is superior in every way and that the peoples republic is just that;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

kayashi wrote: »
    listen here chump.

dublin is the the heart and soul of this country, its the fulcrum of everything and its what makes the rest of this ****hole seem ok. it is an enigma and dubliners are forced to keep the rest of this country running all the while the village people in their bogs complain about us.

you should be proud to say you live in the same country as this city.

a quote from your typical, arrogant, narrominded dubliner..thinks that as far as he is conserned..the rest of the country doesnt exist, the fact that other metropolitain areas in the country are not the same size means it doesnt exist, get a ****!n life you reta*d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

But what about all the boggers who live there? Will there be some sort of rescue operation in place for them when said collapse takes place?
    Ah... I still can't understand it though. :(
    "This" means "everyone, look at this - this post has got it right."

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Petty tribalism is alive and well I see. Thread locked as it's gone way off topic and just descended into abuse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement