Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options
1828384858688»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Gosh that Malachi is an evil piece of work!

The actress who plays Diana is fantastic! You want to hate her for what she did to Sonia and then framing Mack but yet you can't help feel sorry for her and just want her to have a happy ending after all she's been through. I don't know what I'm hoping for now, obviously I want Mack to get off and to know he didn't do it but I don't really want her to go down for it now either. She's such a complex character, the actress plays her so well!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,235 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I have not watched the new episodes for ages.

But having fun figuring out the dynamics among new characters/joining the dots. That bald beardy Donegal fella makes great Drug Lord, he does not overplay it, uses his physical presence. More convincing villain than the likes of likes of ‘Andy’.

I assume the blonde Garda will get one up on him yer man eventually. Simply because they like close ups on her expressions. So she is a sly one.

Loved the way it was shot two of them in the dark shed. Definitely feels different since I last watched.

I don’t even know the names of the new crowd. But great it has been freshened up.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭maureencol

Laoise is really annoying me. She is in a bad mood always and bites the head off everyone. They need to let up on that a bit.

So her character has not changed so....

You would think she would be more relaxed after all that work in the polytunnel, maybe she gave out to the plants as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭maureencol

gormdubhgorm .. are we the only ones left on here???

No I'm here also :)

It was gone very quiet here lately....

John Joe and Laoise.....very cringy!

Is that it from Imelda?? Like is she not more pissed off that John Joe stole 35k from her?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,477 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Mise anseo freisin! still loving Tadhg and "Donegal" as a derogatory comment!

That is probably I have not being watching and putting in my long waffley posts! I probably need an intensive revision course of the story, at this stage.

I used to cast it from the old laptop I had, but it is bansjaxed. I have an app for my Samsung telly, it works grand but not to cast any players to TG4 etc. I think is a GDPR thing. I have ordered an HDMI cable and Mac adapter thing so hopefully I can get back into it.Prefer watching it on the bigger screen instead of the laptop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Táim anseo fós freisin and still loving it. I'm assuming a major grooming storyline with that sleazy creepy new chemist and Maeve. Love Diana, the bad cop with redeeming qualities. Could not believe they had Laoise cheat with John Joe as I liked their platonic relationship. Also can't understand why they just didn't have Tasha head to NY for 6 months and do the course and couldn't Manus have just headed with her - but then that wouldn't be drama I suppose.

Will Diana really try to kill Mack?? I hope not!

Poor Niall and poor Mack! Will someone please just kill off Frankie??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

did any of you have any bother with last nights episode. I recorded it and when I watched it it kept freezing the picture.

Advertisement