Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 siochain705

What a mix this last episode was! Going from terror to poetry and back!

I admit, the bit about Mack's house was a bit sudden. Could he not have sold it? Why can Mo live in it but not him?

Eoin has popped back up, I wonder if that means we're in for another round of that tale. So what about the storyline with Nollaig/Liam?

Still, it moved along briskly and that was nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭CassieManson

I admit, the bit about Mack's house was a bit sudden. Could he not have sold it? Why can Mo live in it but not him?

It's a ridiculous story. Mac has been in Ros na Run for years and has always rented/shared accommodation. Even when he was engaged to Roise there was no mention of his old family home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I can't stand Bobbi Lee!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,282 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    I can't stand Bobbi Lee!!!

In fairness the actress she does does the half Southern American twang well (that Irish person who are into country music do when singing) even throwing in a few "honey's" occasionally at the end of sentence.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Ah, poor David.

• Advertisement

Ah, poor David.

It was damn funny stuff. He will be keeping an eye on his trousers in future!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Ah, poor David.

He's an awful eejit.

Anyone else think the father of Fia's baby might be Vanessa's partner?

I was right :-)

I wondered what was up there! They will be stringing this drama out for sure, now that Vanessa has misunderstood Fia, and not been disabused of the misunderstanding.

Now we have Tadhg as a coach. Can't wait to see the riot that brings on.

David has convinced himself of something that was never true and Bobbi Lee sees a cash cow coming her way.

Since you are on a roll can you make a prediction on the score of Tadhg's u10's first big match?:D

• Advertisement

I'm not sure why John Joe has a problem with Jason. Is he just being protective?

I think there will have to be some fine-Irish-china throwing when Vanessa finds out about Niall.

Nice that we have a slow boil about Bernie's credit card and Bobbi Lee's scheming.

Poor David, he is going to be taken for an awful ride.

What is John-Jo's problem with Jason?

I bet John Joe's problem will be that Jason already has a kid and has only recently lost his wife.

What is Bobbi Lee's new friend at? She's an odd one....

Now I am completely lost! Who is Andy? Is Suzanne a new character or have I just never seen her? This is a twist I did not see coming.

Seems like the Fia baby drama might wind down with Vanessa leaving, but I don't see how the secret can be kept forever.

Now I am completely lost! Who is Andy? Is Suzanne a new character or have I just never seen her? This is a twist I did not see coming.

Andy is Bernie's brother he was married to Bobby Lee and is Lee's father. He was in Ros na Run years ago and was sent to prison for robbery I think. Maybe he is coming back?

Andy is Bernie's brother he was married to Bobby Lee and is Lee's father. He was in Ros na Run years ago and was sent to prison for robbery I think. Maybe he is coming back?

Seems like he's coming back alright. Was Bobby Lee in Ros na Run before?

monkey9 wrote:
    Seems like he's coming back alright. Was Bobby Lee in Ros na Run before?

Don't think so

Oh, wow, that's an important detail! Thanks for that!

I've just been watching RnR these last few years and had, wrongly, assumed that Bobbie Lee was Bernie's sister, and that was how Bernie was Lee's aunt.

So, Bernie's brother might be making an appearance. I'm still not sure where Suzanne comes in, but Bobbi Lee has some answering to do for stealing all that money from Bernie!

Okay, whoever this Andy is, Bobbi Lee is pretty unhappy about this development. I can't help but think this thing with David isn't going away quickly.

I wanted to find out more about Katy and Jason, but I guess I'll have to wait. :-/

• Advertisement

Okay, whoever this Andy is, Bobbi Lee is pretty unhappy about this development. I can't help but think this thing with David isn't going away quickly.

I wanted to find out more about Katy and Jason, but I guess I'll have to wait. :-/

Andy is Bobbi Lee's ex, Lee's father and Berni's brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭lizgal

Is Jason Cuan's real father?

lizgal wrote: »
    Is Jason Cuan's real father?

Yeah he is.

There was plenty going on with that episode. Plenty of tangents in the various storylines. Although Andy having a serious long term illness was a bit of a soap cliche.

This time last year RnR was at it's best with the Cathal storyline and the Eoin vs Tadhg story. This season I think it's been pretty dull overall.

Is Andy really dying or is there something else going on? I thought it was strange when he met yer one outside at her car and asked if Bobbi Lee suspected anything??

Is Andy really dying or is there something else going on? I thought it was strange when he met yer one outside at her car and asked if Bobbi Lee suspected anything??

I think it is an act. Maybe to win Bobbi Lee's trust/sympathy so they can look after Cuan and kidnap him?

I really don't get where this whole Andy storyline is going!

I really don't get where this whole Andy storyline is going!

They missed an opportunity for a good story, with two past characters returning. As far as I recall Vanessa and Andy were together for a while, it would have been good to see them meet up so many years later.

• Advertisement

The girl who acts as Aine is great. She will be on screen for many years to come, I think.

Advertisement