Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

maureencol wrote: »
    Sudz,
    The doc had an affair with Roise while he was engaged to Bernie. When Bernie was in hospital and very sick, he decided that he loved her and broke it off with Roise. Katy, the girl, found out and was mad thinking that the doc took advantage of Roise when she was so vulnerable from the rape. So she went in and recorded him admitting to the affair.

And Brid stole Michael's lotto ticket and cashed it in and then stole money (in a faked robbery) from An Teaglach (sp?) that was deposited in the Post Office to pay Michael back when the doc threatened to expose her. Doc told Bernie that Brid did it because she was addicted to pills and planted some in her purse. So now Brid is in hiding and wants him to say that she really was addicted and hopefully she would not be sent to prison. Whew!

That's great, thanks a mill! :D I fall out of the habit of tuning in too easily. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Anybody else can't stand Bobbi Lee??

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Anybody else can't stand Bobbi Lee??

Me! I hate the way her accent keeps changing....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Poor ould Peadar, so trusting. I wonder will he get dragged into one of Brid's nasty schemes?

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

BobbiLees accent keeps changing... Grates on the nerves...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

We've all seen the promo video posted here, but did anyone see the add they had on tv. They showed 1 of the two people who are in the crashed car. It's going to be good

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Bad bob

The promo looks great, really rocking. Cant wait to see who lives or dies… I love ros na run!

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Bad bob wrote: »
    The promo looks great, really rocking. Cant wait to see who lives or dies… I love ros na run!

Will be some episode thursday night! Maybe the doc?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

It's a bit obnoxious but then many people are about Ros Na Run

http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/columnists/daragh-keany/trend-im-big-in-the-netherlands-but-not-as-big-as-ros-na-run

Imagine it might be popular :eek:

Bad bob wrote: »

Anyone know when the summer re-runs of earlier seasons kicks off? Really love looking at those.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭the-jojo-axiom

Just watching back Tues and Thurs episodes...I love how Bernie's young fella is just in the pub having a mug of tea with his drug dealer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

well i enjoyed that finale, i am left wondering
    what the hell was going on with lee? also find it hard to believe her and francis are missing all day (and into the night) and not Jason, Tadgh, Bernie or Bobbi lee are wondering where the heavily pregnant woman is?

hoodwinked wrote: »
    well i enjoyed that finale, i am left wondering
    what the hell was going on with lee? also find it hard to believe her and francis are missing all day (and into the night) and not Jason, Tadgh, Bernie or Bobbi lee are wondering where the heavily pregnant woman is?

Yes it was strange how the auction was held so late. It was dark already so must have been after 10pm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Have to say that the season finale was really well done...lots of 'what's going to happen next.' I wonder who cut the brakes...perhaps Clodagh or Brid? Can't see the other main characters doing it unless they are going to be leaving the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Have to say that the season finale was really well done...lots of 'what's going to happen next.' I wonder who cut the brakes...perhaps Clodagh or Brid? Can't see the other main characters doing it unless they are going to be leaving the show.

Which one is Clodagh again?
    Could be Katy too!

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Which one is Clodagh again?
    Could be Katy too!

Clodagh is the one who was working in the doc's office and was drunk in the bar calling him a slimeball. I am not sure about Katy. Not sure she is that smart or calculated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Clodagh was a bit of a neat freak as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

Did anyone else notice that the garda, David's girlfriend, can't remember her name, has a character in fair city

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

swiftman wrote: »
    Did anyone else notice that the garda, David's girlfriend, can't remember her name, has a character in fair city

That's right; she plays Louise Doyle in Fair City

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭pooch90

I am not sure about Katy. Not sure she is that smart or calculated.
    After all the stuff with Coilín you couldn't put it past her.

• Advertisement

Missing Ros na Run already. When will they start showing the old episodes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

branie wrote: »
    That's right; she plays Louise Doyle in Fair City

What happened the original Louise? Dara from Ros na Run looks well, must be all the good Bord Bia grub!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭maureencol

Yes, does anyone know when they will start showing the old episodes? I am going through withdrawals! LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

maureencol wrote: »
    Yes, does anyone know when they will start showing the old episodes? I am going through withdrawals! LOL

i know i have been waiting all year to find out what happens :D

i think they start after wimbledon though, i think it was around July last year too,

hoodwinked wrote: »
    i know i have been waiting all year to find out what happens :D

i think they start after wimbledon though, i think it was around July last year too,

Any sign of the old episodes coming back yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Any sign of the old episodes coming back yet?

Monday July 28 Season 5

• Registered Users Posts: 42 roise2000

Anyone notice tina's playing a consultant in fair city?

roise2000 wrote: »
    Anyone notice tina's playing a consultant in fair city?

Yep always surprises me when they turn up speaking English! Her English isn't bad :P

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Sam Tyler

Just a reminder for fans of the older series , season 5 starts next Monday at 12 noon! This is earlier than last summer just in case anyone thought it was going to be on at the same time in the afternoon !
    Enjoy !

• Advertisement

Sam Tyler wrote: »
    Just a reminder for fans of the older series , season 5 starts next Monday at 12 noon! This is earlier than last summer just in case anyone thought it was going to be on at the same time in the afternoon !
    Enjoy !

Anyone else watching the old episodes? I am confused already! Angela's niece Denise has arrived, I am sure she was in the earlier episodes but she does not seem to have met Jason or Tadgh before?

Bernie is really manipulative.. don't remember that from before.

Advertisement