Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

ms.c wrote: »
    should be season 5 i think as last year was season 4?

They never finished season 4 :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

were they much short?? :(

It did seem to start very late last year if i remember correctly. quite disappointing then if they don't finish the seasons

were they much short?? :(

It did seem to start very late last year if i remember correctly. quite disappointing then if they don't finish the seasons

I can't really rememeber but remember things were definately left up in the air about the fire....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭Radio5

Lee having the baby or did they start that the last night?

i think it was just braxton hicks but I'm not 100% sure. Meant to watch the omnibus last night but fell asleep

Is the wedding this week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    I can't really rememeber but remember things were definately left up in the air about the fire....

I am pretty sure they did finish season 4 (I still have the last episode 70 on my UPC Box). It ended when Bernie agreed to marry Micheál in the Autumn. I think season 5 will start with their wedding.

The story with the fire was as wrapped up as it ever was - we know Tadgh did it (and so does Angela) but no one else does. I don't think that story was ever taken any further than that.

Each season used to be 70 episodes (35 weeks) but this season is already past that and is still going next week. Not sure what the cliffhanger will be...maybe related to Caitriona and Pearse or the baby arriving (although Caitriona's baby arriving was the cliffhanger two years ago).

maybe something to do with micheal?

Hope not! So sick of that story!

Hope not! So sick of that story!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

Jason dies...Micheál dies....Pearse dies...Lee Dies...Someone will die

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

i hope it's pierce, from a heart attack and while he is in caitriona's bed,

that will make it interesting, does she dispose of the body and leave poor meave an orphan or does she call the cops with nothing to hide and face the wrath of her cousin, and others!

I was hoping that Ruairi guy came back, he was lovely, I was expecting there to be more of a story around him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Someone dies alright, car crash looks like!

Brilliant episode last night! Great acting from Jason.

RikkFlair wrote: »

Sorry If I'm being really stupid (i'm having one of those days) :o but is that real? Some looks like it and others look quite old. Wasn't the cliff hanger last year a car crash too?

RikkFlair wrote: »

It looks so exciting! When is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Sorry If I'm being really stupid (i'm having one of those days) :o but is that real? Some looks like it and others look quite old. Wasn't the cliff hanger last year a car crash too?

Was on the official RnR facebook page so I'd say its real alright, how is your man outta jail I dunno, a breakout maybe :eek::pac:

it looks amazing, def need to catch up on the past week or two of Ros na Run in time for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

what a promo...Yes !!!!!!!!!!!

Remind me again who yer man is with the beard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Uepped

Lets not kid ourselves here, Ros na Run goes out with a "bang" every may and then returns 3/4 months later as if nothing ever happened.

• Advertisement

Prop Joe wrote: »
    what a promo...Yes !!!!!!!!!!!

Remind me again who yer man is with the beard

Dara. He's Cathal's cousin. Used to own Gaudi's. He's married to Tina.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Some echo in here :)

Looks like they are going all out with the cast and special effects for this one. Looking forward to it.

Someone remind me again what Dara is in prison for? I know Tina was done for Barry's murder, but can't remember what Dara did...

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Someone remind me again what Dara is in prison for? I know Tina was done for Barry's murder, but can't remember what Dara did...

I think it was for kidnapping the baby (Maeve)

I think it was for kidnapping the baby (Maeve)

Oh yeah! Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Not long to go until the usual blockbuster finale they said.....

Brgds
    Johnny

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

The UPC tv guide has waaay too many spoilers!

We're on ep 76 now, so I reckon the finale will be ep 80 (2 more weeks then?). Looks good though!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

I haven't watched in months but just watched tonights... can anyone tell me what the doc did?? And what did that girl have recorded?? And what is Bríd telling hm to do?? :confused:

I's be ever so grateful for a quick catch up! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

sudzs wrote: »
    I haven't watched in months but just watched tonights... can anyone tell me what the doc did?? And what did that girl have recorded?? And what is Bríd telling hm to do?? :confused:

I's be ever so grateful for a quick catch up! :)

brid is asking him to say she was addicted to painkillers to get her out of prison,

i can not remember why or what katy recorded sorry,

Ros na run really had me worried there, after last summer watching all the residents turn on bernie in favour of andy i would have freaked if they did it to her again in favour of bobbi lee, laughed out loud when john joe said she didn't have anything to do with it. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭maureencol

Sudz,
    The doc had an affair with Roise while he was engaged to Bernie. When Bernie was in hospital and very sick, he decided that he loved her and broke it off with Roise. Katy, the girl, found out and was mad thinking that the doc took advantage of Roise when she was so vulnerable from the rape. So she went in and recorded him admitting to the affair.

And Brid stole Michael's lotto ticket and cashed it in and then stole money (in a faked robbery) from An Teaglach (sp?) that was deposited in the Post Office to pay Michael back when the doc threatened to expose her. Doc told Bernie that Brid did it because she was addicted to pills and planted some in her purse. So now Brid is in hiding and wants him to say that she really was addicted and hopefully she would not be sent to prison. Whew!

Advertisement