Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

just noticed that Roise got through an ENTIRE episode without saying *ok ok *- that must be a first.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dailyface

Ya i reckon its going to be Evan but who will he get pregnant?. He hasn't had much so far but the little bits hes in hes funny love when he was telling Peadar about Berni and Cathal and plus the fact he stands up to berni. My friends are obsessed with him.

Lee and Tadgh are very good together. So far the season has average, they dropped the ball with grace's storyline and berni sister where did she go off too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

What happened with the Grace story line...I missed that episode and it's too far gone now to watch it on the player. Usually, I leave it for a couple of weeks and then watch they all over a weekend.

Basically it was the night before the wedding and she tricked Vince into coming over to her place. What happened next?

The first episode I watched was Vince coming out of hospital and staying at Johnny's place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Dailyface wrote: »

Lee and Tadgh are very good together.

Agreed. Delighted Lee she is back and living in Tigh Thaidhg now.. They make a great team. Leonora is definitely my favourite character at the mo.

Martina got her Australian visa fairly sharpish! Was kinda sick of her character.. Glad she's gone..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Has maire a psv (hackney ) licence>? If not she is breaking a good few laws.

jjf1974 wrote: »
    Has maire a psv (hackney ) licence>? If not she is breaking a good few laws.

Good point!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

What the hell was that with
    Martina?!
    "Ok, so I think I'll emigrate to Australia... in ten minutes' time! Bye."

Talk about unrealistic!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Poor auld John Joe. That's all I can say :(

Father davids agony aunt radio show should be a bit of craic !

• Advertisement

I thought Pádraig looked familiar - just saw him in my local Tesco..

Hope his character gets more interesting........

RnR is a bit of a snoozefest at the mo.. Pains me to say..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

I think Ciaran has a bit of a crush on Roise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

RnR is a bit of a snoozefest at the mo.. Pains me to say..

Have to agree with you there sadly :(

branie wrote: »
    I think Ciaran has a bit of a crush on Roise

Between David and Ciarán..Don't think it'll be a Happy Christmas for Róise somehow..

Speaking of Ciarán - hopefully he gets a good beating JIM O'DOWD style!! That might liven things up a bit. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭pooch90

Can see Ciarán raping Róise in the near future.
    The Padraig fella is the dopey lad out of the Bulmers ads I think....

This is great - feeling uncomfortable watching poor David! Cringeworthy at it's best. :D

Ciaran is a big strong lad who was well fit to fend of the burgular who didnt look very realistic.

Is it me or is Róise actually taking a shine to David? :)

How old is Ciaran meant to be? Reminds me of a lad I went to school with. Built like an ox.

Up to speed on the episodes now.

I think David and Roise would make a lovely couple but I recon she would want a lot from him!

Tina is a good looking girl :)

That is all :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

From the RTE Guide, looks like "Evan and Niamh" (is that his girlfriend?) have an announcement to make, so maybe you're all right here.

Why has Katy just disappeared in the middle of what should have been a major storyline?

The storylines have started pulling together now,compared to the start of the season anyway. This Maire-driving-hackneys one is boring the hell out of me though!

Now mo is going to be a hackney driver,when did she get a psv licence.maires golf would hardly pass as a taxi. hope the taxi regulator doesnt pay a visit !

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Donall4

Ya Evan gets Niamh(O Shea daughter) pregnant. Niamh had like 4 lines so far, so bit random to give her a huge storyline now!! Lookin forward to this Storyline, about time they had more younger people storyline apart from Katy's!

Good job John Joe.. Very discreet!

Seamus was hilarious as always.

Enjoyed tonights episode!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

I think the customs lady could be the least of Johnjoes worries, when the freezer seemed to be defrosting I think there could be a breakout of food poisoning on Christmas day from all the dodgy turkeys!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dailyface

Poor Evanín, he is the tallest person ever!! Berni won't be happy....Evan and Niamh are good actors, u could see their innocence poor little or i mean big/ginormous baba's!

Hahahahahaha tonites epiosde was a good one! Evanín was center of attention, about time he took someone of the shine away from Berni #teamevan&niamh

Donall4 wrote: »
    Hahahahahaha tonites epiosde was a good one! Evanín was center of attention, about time he took someone of the shine away from Berni #teamevan&niamh
    Ten times better than faircitys xmas special and coranations latest failed wedding episode tonight.

jjf1974 wrote: »
    Ten times better than faircitys xmas special and coranations latest failed wedding episode tonight.

Ya the acting in Ros na Run is wayyy better as well compared to Fair city anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

good one tonight, but dear god, i cant stand evan. his girlfriend is sitting on his bed waiting on a pregnacy test and he's there playing some game.

my guess is that evan is not the father cause he wouldnt know what to do in the first place

Advertisement