Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mossad spies operating inside Ireland?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

maybe they're keeping an eye on all the al qaeda cell that are operating out of ireland, after all we're so pivotal to the global economy and the eu

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

i bought some of that dead sea stuff once as Christmas presents. the girl that flogged it to me could've sold me anything, she was gorgeous. so yes. they're definitely spies. even my lame attempt at chatting her up was met with a poker face. now that i think of it, there's no way she couldn't have been a spy. and the stuff she sold me was shyte. but she was class looking. did i mention that??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Undergod wrote: »
    I'm sorry, I have no idea what you mean!

Alex rider books = Teenage spy books.

Basically in the books, agencies would set up bases or HQ's in Shops to avoid detection. CIA = Creative innovative Animations, or something to that extent. The Items were of poor quality, and were generally overpriced to make sure there were no actual sales.

Get it now? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭joesoap007

Mossad are ment to have been stoped from killing in this country by the cops so maybe they are here, maybe their keeping an eye on targets living here, but working in shoping centers selling smelly gak i dont think so,,but you never know what that lot would get up,they have no shame and should keep their noses out of our busines,,this just poped in to my head maybe the ira are back training some groups like the plo?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Really??? any evidence to suggest that the IRA have TRAINED M.E terrorists before? as opposed to weapons and Knowledge trade??

Cos it seems to me that if they did train any of em they missed one of the Basic Lessons

GET OUT of the Car BEFORE it Explodes ;):P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Why would they bother working in the friggin' Jervis center?

Of course there are Mossad operatives working here. Any intelligence staff working here are going to be working in Ballsbridge, in the Israeli Embassy, not the bleeding Jervis center. The KGB agents working in Dublin for years all worked out of the Russian embassy, and drank in every pub in Dublin. Reason? To find out what the IRA were up to and judge peoples reactions to them and the situation at the time.

One of the Irish passports used in the recent killings in Dubai used the address of Ex-Taoiseach Albert Reynolds' brothers house, 6 Elgin Road Ballsbridge. And not a mention of it here!!!

And yet because someone notices that some bird selling soap in the Jervis center is Israeli you automatically post here saying they are Mossad Spies, astounding deduction and not a bit biased. The tacit anti-semitisim on this forum is really getting in the way of any rationality.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

My local health food shop won't stock Dead Sea products and I was wondering where I could get them. Thanks for letting me know!!! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭DeBunny

To be honest I'd be more worried about the ''pajama zombies'' in Jervis than mossad.

Maybe that's why mossad are here?! They wanna make sure that **** doesn't spread to Israel.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

There is absolutely no doubt that Mossad is working here.

Almost all of the terrorist groups in the ME have leaders in Europe, and it being a free travel area, then there is a good chance some of them are here. But as studiorat said, they are most likely working out of the embassy. Tbh, I'm glad they are here, as I know from first hand experience, that our own military intelligence, at least at unit level, is not up to much.

Although one thing that struck me about the original post. It mentioned how agents in the US were visiting homes of military personnel selling artwork. A fantastic looking Israeli, called by a house I lived in last year with another officer and offered to sell us paintings. She was a cracker, so I brought her in, and my mate ended up buying a cool potrait of King David. AFAIR she didn't seem to be asking to many questions, and we just ended up chatting about a trip myself and him had been on in Israel the previous summer. Very strange now having read that original article.

Its a pity she wasn't a honeytrap agent, cause she was gorgeous! :p;)

yekahs wrote: »
    AFAIR she didn't seem to be asking to many questions, and we just ended up chatting about a trip myself and him had been on in Israel the previous summer. Very strange now having read that original article.

Now there's a coincidence. Possibly you had your collar felt there.

• Advertisement

studiorat wrote: »
    Now there's a coincidence. Possibly you had your collar felt there.

Yeah, it probably looked dodge as both of us travelled to Syria and Jordan after that. Then if they looked into us and saw we are both army officers, it definitely would have roused suspicion. I'm sure my mates Israeli flag probably allayed any fears she had!

Ha! Mossad agents creeping round my gaff! Feel like James Bond! :D

Heard recently about the FBI picking up someone in South Africa. They called to the door doing market research for wine, asking what they thought of a new bottle they were using.

Got the dudes fingerprints off the bottle and hey presto, you're nicked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Anyone can apply for a position with Mossad from lookingg at this application from their web site. Just like the French foreign leagion they will take on people regardless of nationality.

I would also guess that the screening and filtering process would be one of the strictest in the world of any application.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Irish insiders / Israeli sympathizers were working along with Mossad in attaining these contravertial documents.

Money talks and who ever would have been involved would have been well rewarded.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Irish insiders / Israeli sympathizers were working along with Mossad in attaining these contravertial documents.

Gotta live in Israel though. About half way down they ask for your year of Aliyah.

studiorat wrote: »
    Gotta live in Israel though. About half way down they ask for your year of Aliyah.

That doesn't have an asterik beside it though, so I guess its not mandatory.

With the way my pays been cut, I could do with the Israelis throwing me a few hundred extra every month!:pac::pac:

yekahs wrote: »
    That doesn't have an asterik beside it though, so I guess its not mandatory.

With the way my pays been cut, I could do with the Israelis throwing me a few hundred extra every month!:pac::pac:

Piece of piss for ya Yekahs. Sure they have all your details already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

god I hate war and all that, but did someone say there are hot Israeli blokes hanging round Dublin?? :D

Darlughda wrote: »
    god I hate war and all that, but did someone say there are hot Israeli blokes hanging round Dublin?? :D

Not only that, but there selling dead sea cosmetics to make your skin gorgeous, so its a serious win-win!

Have a bathroom full of them. The deep conditioning for scalps is seriously magic for a dry, itchy scalp thats aggravated by central heating. And the hair serum is the best on the market.

And the hairtruth serum is the best on the market.
    see what i did there:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Have a bathroom full of them. The deep conditioning for scalps is seriously magic for a dry, itchy scalp thats aggravated by central heating. And the hair serum is the best on the market.

I'm happy for you, but that doesn't change the fact that they are stolen Palestinian resources in the occupied West Bank and produced in an illegaly occupied territory. Why let any morals or justice get in the way when you can have a flake free scalp right?

Yeah! And I want to see SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE, ya hear. Coming on here and telling us about miracle cures and not a shred of proof.

You know Brown Bomber, maybe you are right about the resources etc.
    But there is no need to have a sense of humour bypass either, the products are good-big deal.
    I really dislike this kind of holier than thou attitude. I could get you to itemise all your daily products of consumption in your household and I'm sure I could find a few non PC clangers within your own itineray that would put you to shame, so chill out babe.

Ratty had you witnessed the snow storms comin from my head after letting the old gruaig down before and after the old dead sea products you too would be talking miracles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭DeBunny

uhm....... did anyone else notice the tag on this thread? :eek: Is the OP revealing some racist tendencies here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭joesoap007

look it up about that stuff and why people all over the world dont use it,,every bottle is a dead baby mother and father, its a sad fact sorry to say

joesoap007 wrote: »
    look it up about that stuff and why people all over the world dont use it,,every bottle is a dead baby mother and father, its a sad fact sorry to say

As is your Intel Core Duo, your Sky television system and half the equipment in your local hospital.

joesoap007 wrote: »

god this reminds me of the days when nestlé products were the trend du jour to boycott, I remember all these right-on would be activists practically policing the shop in college to see what chocs you were buying.

The fact is joe soap (by the way I really hope you are not the palmolive variety) nearly every product consumed in the west can be traced back to dodgy non pc sources. Sure even making a pair of jeans uses up litres of water while so much of the world has no access to clean drinking water.

What I can't abide is characters like yourself who are just jumping on a bandwagon and fail to look at the enormity of the cost of everything you consume, stuff you may smugly take for granted that may not be currently in vogue to get on yer high horse about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 taramatthews

proof that they operating here.i got banned from jervis for wearing boycott israel t shirt by israeli security guard.my friends got stalked by israeli security in stephens green area who were wearing star of david badges and also one other woman whilst walkin past israeli embassy was follwed to two blocks away where she stopped to take photo of a wall with grafitti and the guard harassed her and demanded she gave him the camera .he wasnt even of embassy grounds or in the vicinity he even had the cheek to call irish guards on her.also the photos which the flotilla members were shown of themselves in israel were taken in dundalk.so dont tell me mossad aint working here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

proof that they operating here.i got banned from jervis for wearing boycott israel t shirt by israeli security guard.my friends got stalked by israeli security in stephens green area who were wearing star of david badges and also one other woman whilst walkin past israeli embassy was follwed to two blocks away where she stopped to take photo of a wall with grafitti and the guard harassed her and demanded she gave him the camera .he wasnt even of embassy grounds or in the vicinity he even had the cheek to call irish guards on her.also the photos which the flotilla members were shown of themselves in israel were taken in dundalk.so dont tell me mossad aint working here

Thats some mad stuff to hear there alright.
    Dont suppose you or anyone got pics or vids of this harrassment.Would be a good stimulus for others to go out and make some more noise.Imagine having 2 people with cams one hidden one big and obvious.Taking pics in Jervis and getting thrown out of jervis on camera for ....using a camera.That would be awesome footage.

Advertisement