Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Touchy-Feely Culture

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Im always getting hugs off guys and girls! Guys its more of a short manly one girls wont let go of me :eek: i was voted best hugger in the land :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

If I dont know them or dont like them
    my_mood_ring_says_back_the_hell_off_tshirt-p235865134404338276c1m0_400.jpg:D

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

oooh i hate being hugged only by a few exeptions... I hate this thing of someone you barely know coming up to you and hugging you making that awful screechy ''hiiiiiiiii'' sound.... cringe! I don't like hugs!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

All that squealy-huggy shyte does my head in. I've seen some of it going on college between the younger girls, its cringe worthy. I hate being touched by people I barely know or anyone standing in close proximity to me, I just feel like my personal space has been invaded.

I dont bother hiding my 'how retarded are you' look when I see it happening either. Wtf is it all about anyway? :confused:

• Advertisement

Abigayle wrote: »
    All that squealy-huggy shyte does my head in. I've seen some of it going on college between the younger girls, its cringe worthy. I hate being touched by people I barely know or anyone standing in close proximity to me, I just feel like my personal space has been invaded.

I dont bother hiding my 'how retarded are you' look when I see it happening either. Wtf is it all about anyway? :confused:

ABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D

Famous dirty dancing quote
    This is my space this is your space :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

no ...i think its pointless....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Abigayle wrote: »

Yeah I know this one girl, a little fat one called Sian. She ALWAYS does the screaming. Runs up to someone screaming their name "CAAAAAAAAAMERONNNNNNN! :D:D:D:D" and then squeals. It's just nauseating/infuriating. :mad:

I do the man hug.. "Y'alright kid?" (quick hug then a cough) "Yeah good thanks"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

brummytom wrote: »
    Yeah I know this one girl, a little fat one called Sian. She ALWAYS does the screaming. Runs up to someone screaming their name "CAAAAAAAAAMERONNNNNNN! :D:D:D:D" and then squeals. It's just nauseating/infuriating. :mad:
    Always seem to be the little fat one with glasses who does that eh ? ..like she only saw CAAAAAAAMERON ' An hr ago :(

Latchy wrote: »
    Always seem to be the little fat one with glasses who does that eh ? ..like she only saw CAAAAAAAMERON ' An hr ago :(

Latchyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

caseyann wrote: »
    Latchyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:D

:eek:

* Dives into nearest Hedgegrow *

Latchy wrote: »
    :eek:

* Dives into nearest Hedgegrow *

Hahahahaha see you are taking good care of our Abi :p

And caseyann spots you and catches you by half disappearing foot :D

caseyann wrote: »
    Hahahahaha see you are taking good care of our Abi :p

And caseyann spots you and catches you by half disappearing foot :D

I don't get a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggg then? :(
    *wipes single tear*

Screechy people in general are irritating though

I do the man hug.. "Y'alright kid?" (quick hug then a cough) "Yeah good thanks"

brummytommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS cant forget you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

I, though it sounds gay, like a hug when I'm feeling low. A good hug (off a mate) cheers me up a bit :o

Hugs off girls are way better, they're much more intense, more of a cuddle :pac:

If someone I didn't know well tried to hug me, I'd have to kill them

you're right that does sound extremely gay

aDeener wrote: »

You are just afraid to be considered gay if you want that Hug :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Tif

oh that is just the cutest thing I have seen today :)

I love hugs but I have to admit that it has to be from someone you are close to. It is really nice receiving one when you are not feeling great or feeling a bit down. They can give you a huge boost and sometimes just make you forget about things if you are able to stay in the hug. I do prefer hugs from males though (I'm female). I sometimes feel weird when I receive hugs from some girls that I am not close to. Also I couldn't be in a relationship if he didn't enjoy giving hugs.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I'd love to get a hug sometimes, it might slowly thaw my cold hating heart :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Groe

I am a guy and I don't like hugging guys at all but I personally prefer hugs as a form of greeting girls rather than a hand shake I feel like shaking girls hands is really formal or something, but handshakes from guys are the only way to go...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Groe wrote: »
    I am a guy and I don't like hugging guys at all but I personally prefer hugs as a form of greeting girls rather than a hand shake I feel like shaking girls hands is really formal or something, but handshakes from guys are the only way to go...:rolleyes:

Hugging guys is only acceptable on E, and only in the extreme phase of the "love buzz"

• Advertisement

aDeener wrote: »

How very dare you

Who dear? Me dear? Gay dear? No dear

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

No.

Advertisement