Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

profitius' gambling blog

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

Perpignan Vs Munster (1.55)*** Rearly lose at home, they're the french champions and Munster are not playing well this season.

Everton Vs Birmingham (LAY 1.95)** Everton are missing players and Birmingham have won about 4 in a row.

West Ham vs Porthsmouth (LAY 3.7)** West ham had a good result against Chelsea and are tough enough at home.

Wigan Vs Blackburn (LAY 3.5)** Wigan like West Ham are good at home and Blackburn are useless away from home. Usually anyway!! :D

Ulster & Leinster double (2.0)** Munsters second team and Ulster are good at home. Leinster should see off Connacht too if they don't take them lightly.

Wigan Vs Hull (2.1)** Wigan are at home and going better in the league so I think they'll be more up for the cup.

Birmingham Vs Man Utd (LAY 1.64)*** Birmingham are unbeaten in 12 and Man Utd have lost a few games recently. Birmingham are at home so for me the odds on Man Utd winning should be alot higher.

Ulster Vs Edinburgh [half time] (LAY 1.14)** Ulster have the wind and ref and crowd but the price looks slim considering they are losing.

• Advertisement

Everton Vs Man City (LAY 2.96)** They both have injuries but MC have a bigger squad so is coping better. Mancini has given them a new lease of life so hopefully that'll continue.

Portsmouth Vs Birmingham (LAY 2.90)** Birmingham are the form team and have experiance and Portsmouth will do well to beat them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,322 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

profitius wrote: »
    Everton Vs Man City (2.96)** They both have injuries but MC have a bigger squad so is coping better. Mancini has given them a new lease of life so hopefully that'll continue.

Portsmouth Vs Birmingham (2.90)** Birmingham are the form team and have experiance and Portsmouth will do well to beat them.

They are bot lays I assume? :confused:

Collie D wrote: »
    They are bot lays I assume? :confused:

Yeah. I'll just edit the post to make it more clearer cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,322 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Just looking at your last few posts, fair few successful lays there. Are you not keeping a running score? Looks like you'd be doing well

Collie D wrote: »
    Just looking at your last few posts, fair few successful lays there. Are you not keeping a running score? Looks like you'd be doing well

Overall I'm losing for the season I'd say. Not by much though. I'll make the figures out after the weekend. I want to be winning though so for the second part of the season I decided to be more careful what I'm doing and try stay away from the bets that are not good value.

Every big bet I done last year seemed to go against me. Man City a few times but I believe you make your own luck so I'll see at the end of the season how I do.

• Advertisement

Liverpool Vs Spurs (LAY 2.46)*** Spurs have better players and they'll fancy their chances. No Torres or Gerrard so it'll be hard for Liverpool to win.

St Johnson Vs Celtic [40min gone] (Lay 2.97)*** They havn't created a decent chance yet so 2 goals are looking unlikely.

Advertisement