Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

information on an abandoned house

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

AI wrote: »
    Sorry lads that face at stephenstown is my buddy, there's another dude on the other side of the doorway too. Nothing paranormal going on there just the buggers sticking their heads out at the wrong moment! :eek:

it just doesnt look right though. wheres the rest of his body? positioning of it looks weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Id say it has to do with exposure and the type of lens that was used

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭AI

The camera goes round the full 360' twice, the lads only stuck there heads out on the second pass so they're only 'half there'. I'm sure ya one there in the pic will shout out when she reads this thread :)

By the way I've had literally hundreds of emails from folk spotting things in pics on my website. Babies, old men with beards, grim reapers, ghosts, fairies, spiders, faces, hands.. If ya look into the shadows long enough they all start appearing!

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Jessica xxx

Grimes wrote: »
    ghost-2.jpg

Spoke to DannyXXX about this today and we are both very excited. Last one to stephenstown house is a rotten egg!

AI is my friend and Thats me in the pic!! Oops, i got in the way of that one. Sorry lads, no ghosts in that house.

a-k-47 wrote: »
    it just doesnt look right though. wheres the rest of his body? positioning of it looks weird.
    'Her body'!!! and its behind the wall!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

i think the rule of thumb is if its abandoned, in bits and even the slightest bit scary looking then its obviously haunted.

This forum makes me very cynical in my old age.

People seem to think that once a place looks eery its definitly haunted! not the case im afraid!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

iamhunted wrote: »
    i think the rule of thumb is if its abandoned, in bits and even the slightest bit scary looking then its obviously haunted.

This forum makes me very cynical in my old age.

well in all fairness, AI.com has been going for a while and has a large number of images in it and this is the first one where it actually may have produced something, that was in turn solved. Good times.However the psychological adpects of seeing abandoned run down buildings as places to be afraid of is part of the world of paranormal investigating, dosnt have to be haunted to be a good paranormal study and investigation. That saying I only go to places with reported activity.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭AI

It might surprise you but I actually think many abandoned houses are indeed haunted, maybe haunted isn't the right word but I think there's some kind of 'residue' left from those who inhabited them. In my early days of exploring I swear I had ghosts following me out of these old ruins. The places I seek out haven't had human foot set in them in decades, and from these kind of places it felt like the 'ghosts' would latch onto me and follow me home. I used to wake up in the night with ghosts at the end of my bed watching me. Eventually there seemed to be a whole crowd of them, then they disappeared altogether and now they leave me alone. It made exploring easier for me as I got to know, ghosts or not, there's nothing to be scared of in the shadows.
    I'm not the only explorer who has said this of abandoned houses.

AI wrote: »
    It might surprise you but I actually think many abandoned houses are indeed haunted, maybe haunted isn't the right word but I think there's some kind of 'residue' left from those who inhabited them. In my early days of exploring I swear I had ghosts following me out of these old ruins. The places I seek out haven't had human foot set in them in decades, and from these kind of places it felt like the 'ghosts' would latch onto me and follow me home. I used to wake up in the night with ghosts at the end of my bed watching me. Eventually there seemed to be a whole crowd of them, then they disappeared altogether and now they leave me alone. It made exploring easier for me as I got to know, ghosts or not, there's nothing to be scared of in the shadows.
    I'm not the only explorer who has said this of abandoned houses.

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 BigPanda123

If this is the house I think it is I have been here on multiple occasions

Advertisement