Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

information on an abandoned house

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Really want to go visit this place this weekend. Wish AI would share the locations on the site. It's a shame because they all look really cool and lots of people would like to experience them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

After all its` in such good condition isn`t it?

Al gave his reasons for not giving out locations let it rest, in fairness if he can find that many places it shouldn't be too hard to find one yourself.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Gillo wrote: »
    Al gave his reasons for not giving out locations let it rest, in fairness if he can find that many places it shouldn't be too hard to find one yourself.
    Drive a few miles down pretty much any country backroad and youll come across some spooky old run down buildings, and they all have atmosphere. As usual though, I dont encourage breaking and entering, so if youre going to trespass, get permission from someone first. (Makes me sound like a Blue Peter presenter, but wouldnt like anyones arrest on my concience.:))

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭AI

Oryx wrote: »
    Drive a few miles down pretty much any country backroad and youll come across some spooky old run down buildings, and they all have atmosphere. As usual though, I dont encourage breaking and entering, so if youre going to trespass, get permission from someone first. (Makes me sound like a Blue Peter presenter, but wouldnt like anyones arrest on my concience.:))

Exactly! I have no idea why folk think they need to follow me or each other round the same old places when there is soooo much out there to genuinely discover for yourself

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sheep

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 intothedark

the spirit house is in killaveny wood, it's by the killaveny bridge on the R747 going towards Tinahely. enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭john 08

the spirit house is in killaveny wood, it's by the killaveny bridge on the R747 going towards Tinahely. enjoy!

legend. thank you m8. have u been to the house by any chance ?? if so, did you experience anything ??

Thanks, i'm too afraid to go now. I expect AI will be there like this

cute-funny-animals-30.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

Gillo wrote: »

I`m sorry, I honestly wasn`t trying to pressure the guy into revealing information he felt should be kept confidential. I was just being a cheeky so and so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

just read that report and viewed the pics from AI great stuff mate hairs were standing on end reading that...now if only we knew what that "it" was think im gonna have to have a chat with my aunty who lives in tinahely shes lived there for 60 odd years im sure she might know about "it"

Lads that place is nowhere near Tinahely!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

Great pics of that house AI. I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already, or whether my eyes are playing tricks on me here, but to me there seems to be a face in a window in one of your pictures of this house - the third one down on page 1? Sorry, to be clearer - its the first virtual reality shot, where you have written "I start to get a feeling I'm not alone in here..." below it? Even when you zoom in on the virtual reality shot there seems to be something there, the outline of a face in the window to the left of the fireplace.

If anyone else can see this great......if not, I'll be worried about my poor auld eyesight ;)

I see it too pal..

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Jessica xxx

I have contacted the guy from Abandoned Ireland about that house and he is not very forthcoming with any info on it at all :( AT ALL!
    Maybe you need to ask nicely!

Tallon wrote: »
    he's here on boards too, you could try ask him that way.
    I think he's pretty secretive about it though, don't blame him. these places are lovely gems
    :)

AI wrote: »
    That place is top secret ;)
    I don't give away location details easily cos I don't want people going round wrecking the places
    Ill second that AI !! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

http://www.abandonedireland.com/Spirit_House.html

is it just me or does it look like there is a face in the front left window. I know if probably just dirt or whatever but resembiles all the same.

is it just me then :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

ah you can make faces out of anything really...

a-k-47 wrote: »
    is it just me then :confused:

Zzz read through the whole thread :rolleyes:

Jaysus I've even had the Daily Star newspaper onto me about this place now
    It's just some crud on the windown.. optical illusion type thing yanno

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭valarie001

i can see a face on this site too but its in stephenstown house in co louth page 2 the first virtual reality turn to the right! very like a face to me???:confused:http://www.abandonedireland.com/Stephenstown_2.html

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭john 08

valarie001 wrote: »
    i can see a face on this site too but its in stephenstown house in co louth page 2 the first virtual reality turn to the right! very like a face to me???:confused:http://http://www.abandonedireland.com/Stephenstown_2.html

your right actually, lol. theres 2 faces there. but im guessing them ppl were prob with A I when he was visiting the building !! would like his opinion on it though !!

• Advertisement

Zzz read through the whole thread :rolleyes:

Jaysus I've even had the Daily Star newspaper onto me about this place now
    It's just some crud on the windown.. optical illusion type thing yanno

I have read the thread, its not the image inside the house. Its the front of the house on the left window. Probably is an optical illusion though yea.

a-k-47 wrote: »
    I have read the thread, its not the image inside the house. Its the front of the house on the left window. Probably is an optical illusion though yea.

It's not just you. I see that too. Kinda freaky with the darkness in the background.

@AI how much did the daily star offer you :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭bubbles747

valarie001 wrote: »
    i can see a face on this site too but its in stephenstown house in co louth page 2 the first virtual reality turn to the right! very like a face to me???:confused:http://www.abandonedireland.com/Stephenstown_2.html

i see it too!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I fully expected to post on this thread telling you that you were all dramatic queens and out of your heads and take the banning. However on closer inspection of the image itself

face.jpg

Optical illusion imo but perhaps AI can check it out for us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭valarie001

thanks grimes! i knew i wasnt mad this is no dirt on a window!!:D

ghost-2.jpg

Spoke to DannyXXX about this today and we are both very excited. Last one to stephenstown house is a rotten egg!

Sorry lads that face at stephenstown is my buddy, there's another dude on the other side of the doorway too. Nothing paranormal going on there just the buggers sticking their heads out at the wrong moment! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Sorry lads that face at stephenstown is my buddy, there's another dude on the other side of the doorway too. Nothing paranormal going on there just the buggers sticking their heads out at the wrong moment! :eek:
    hahahahahaha,,,looked to good to be true,

just when I was considering believing in ghosts!

• Advertisement

lol. the culprit caught in the pic at stephenstown even posts on here. I'll leave it up to her if she wants to identify herself!

Advertisement