Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Exeter card is an embarrassment today...

15:00 (4 runners)
    15:35 (2 runners)
    16:05 (2 runners)
    16:35 (5 runners)
    17:05 (2 runners)

Maybe worth looking for an upset in those 3 two runner races?

Small trixie on Sir Frank Morgan 7/4 (Has a chance), Saras Ruby 14/1 (newcomer so could be anything), Milgen Bay 7/4 (7lb rise for other horse).

One Single...

Annie Oakley 10/1 (Wexford 16:30). Horse forms reads like an alphabet (FP0P1P), but can get stuff done when it needs to. Maybe today.

Not confident of anything, as a lot of terrible stuff out today IMO, so all small bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Apologies about yesterdays bet.

Same guy again

Three Hail Marys in the 5:30 @ wexford

13/2 ON Betvictor

tinodz wrote: »
    Exeter card is an embarrassment today...

15:00 (4 runners)
    15:35 (2 runners)
    16:05 (2 runners)
    16:35 (5 runners)
    17:05 (2 runners)

Maybe worth looking for an upset in those 3 two runner races?

Small trixie on Sir Frank Morgan 7/4 (Has a chance), Saras Ruby 14/1 (newcomer so could be anything), Milgen Bay 7/4 (7lb rise for other horse).

One Single...

Annie Oakley 10/1 (Wexford 16:30). Horse forms reads like an alphabet (FP0P1P), but can get stuff done when it needs to. Maybe today.

Not confident of anything, as a lot of terrible stuff out today IMO, so all small bets.

Just checked my account after not checking back yesterday, and saw three winners. Annie Oakley drifted to 12s andwon too! Nice! :D

Don't see any standouts today though. No tracker/notebook horses running for me either. Might try and find one later

Giving these a shot. Small bets again. Bit of yesterday's luck needed again.

EW Trixie

3:20 Dance Of Fire 11/1
    The fave is strong, but the second in the market has a small history of not bothering during the finish. This colt always seems to finish strong. At least a 2nd is possible.

4:40 Ryton Runner 15/2
    This is a long 3m amateur riders only race - not usually a good betting race. There are jockeys with just single digits under their belt here. Ryton Runner's jock has solid experience, and the horse is decent with course/distance experience too. Seems a solid combo in a usually dodgy betting race.

7:25 Fennis Moll 12/1
    I honestly dont know. This horse can look like a world beater in one race, and in the next finish 40 lengths behind the winner. Basically, I am hoping today is a good day.

Single

6:15 Minella Present 9/4
    Eased in the last two races after having all manner of problems. Much better horse than that though. Only three horse to deal with today, so a good opportunity to get the job done over fences and not have problems. If everything is right, I would expect to see it try to take the lead a few jump before the end. Fave in the race is strong, but I happy to take him on.

Only Ryton Runner placed. Will probably hold of until Punchestown now - unless something pops up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,290 ✭✭✭CH3OH

There is a ton of money for Sassaway in the 17:45 Tipp

but I fancy Hi Empress to run well

Was second in this race last year 17 runners running off 8 12
    Has followed the same campaign this year and it's last run at Dundalk was ( hopefully) too bad to be true

Runs off 8 8.
    Currently 7/1 with Paddy Powers

Hoping I won't have to post :o:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,290 ✭✭✭CH3OH

The money was right -

1st 2 Sassaway (IRE) 2/1 f
    2nd 6 Hi Empress (IRE) 7/1

Should have done the forecast:o

Gone small on this cause I am at home on a Friday lazily sitting in front of a TV. I am a horrible person.

QJaQkKX.png

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I hope to have an hour to myself this evening from 4 till 5 so I've 3 bets on and a double

Q0cDw1w.png?1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Clareman wrote: »
    I hope to have an hour to myself this evening from 4 till 5 so I've 3 bets on and a double

Q0cDw1w.png?1

Was browsing and got on the same as you
    Good luck us

• Advertisement

One last. But also Two seconds and a Third after four races. Everyone is just a bit too late!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Mister Fizz is a non-runner so I've to find something else to back.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,452 ✭✭✭droidman123

Mister Fizz is a non-runner so I've to find something else to back.

simply the west 5.05 chepstow:)

simply the west 5.05 chepstow:)

I've gone with Powersbomb in the 6.15 in Kilbeggan

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Kilbeggan 7:45 - mallards in flight (strong word)
    Dundalk 7:35 - Queen Nefertiri
    Dundalk 9:05 - Azzuri

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

I've gone with Powersbomb in the 6.15 in Kilbeggan

Word for this n same trainer has the fav in the following race also fancied

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

What do you do when there's 2 horses you've had a serious punt on recently and think have an unbelievable chance.............................both run in the same poxy race tomorrow?? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Slattsy wrote: »
    What do you do when there's 2 horses you've had a serious punt on recently and think have an unbelievable chance.............................both run in the same poxy race tomorrow?? :(

Reverse forecast

don't back either of them, then the one you do back will romp in:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Which horses

• Advertisement

Unioniste and Rocky Creek

RC will prolly be a non runner with the ground, but fancy Royale Night also!

Box Office must be a good thing eh?
    AP/JP/Jonjo - surely been laid out for this all season on his last ride. I actually thought he might be a lot shorter.

Unioniste and Rocky Creek

Save your money

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

fairytale ending for mccoy
    has to be box office, just took the 10/3

Did aj,s horse ,guess again,if he stays he has a great chance.took the 14,s earlier on in powers,bog.

Be honest lads,if mc coy wasn't retiring and box office wasn't his last mount,would you seriously consider backing it today?

Backed vibrato valtat in the celebration @9\1. Didn't really run his race in the champion chase and is better than that.today's renewal is full of its and buts, the 9\1 was way too big for me to resist.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Be honest lads,if mc coy wasn't retiring and box office wasn't his last mount,would you seriously consider backing it today?

not at that price, would need to be about 6/1

• Advertisement

mailburner wrote: »
    not at that price, would need to be about 6/1

Fairy tales don't often come about in racing,and you are right,his price is false based on sentiment.I didn't back anything in it myself but I hope he romps in for all that backed it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement