Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bobwilliams

fanct kai @5/1 to possibly make all in the 4.50 at Wolves,he will have to beat Johnnie Skull to the lead,reverse forcast also just in case he's pipped

Kai.......beaten a short head

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

three singles and a treble on this lot
    really don't think there's anything to touch ningara on its last run

KEMPTON 16:00 HANDICAP 1m 3f
    07-01-2013 16:00
    Win or E/W
    Bridge That Gap @ 11/4 (GP) never tried a yard
    KEMPTON 14:30 HANDICAP 1m
    07-01-2013 14:30
    Win or E/W
    Ningara @ 5/6 (GP) 2nd
    WOLVERHAMPTON 15:50 HANDICAP (0-52) 1m 4f 50yds
    07-01-2013 15:50
    Win or E/W
    Rosies Lady @ 5/4 (GP) won

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Double at wolves
    Dhhamaan4/5 rosies lady 5/6

Single. Mr knightley 9/4 1st race wolves

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Dundee for alan king in the last at huntingdon looks the business on paper and 7-1 looks a great price. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

DUNDALK

7:50 AL DAFA 14/1

8:20 LITTLE RED MINX 14/1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Drac the Bassman

240 Kempton - Lanzarote Hurdle

BLACK THUNDER

150 Warwick

ROCKY CREEK is the banker of the day for me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Wheres Susie 10s or better available is primed to run a big race in the 6 15 at kem tomorrow well worth a decent ew bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Wheres Susie 10s or better available is primed to run a big race in the 6 15 at kem tomorrow well worth a decent ew bet.

Im what you put up in the black pudding thread im staying well away !! ;)

Slattsy wrote: »
    Im what you put up in the black pudding thread im staying well away !! ;)
    The proof of the pudding is in the eating:D and though you dont deserve it ha ha Picansort in the 3 10 ling is the only other bet i will be having.

205 Lingfield

I fancy MAXI DRESS owned by H R H Princess Haya of Jordan in this.

Was making headway last time out but then taken wide by another horse - worth another chance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

The proof of the pudding is in the eating:D and though you dont deserve it ha ha Picansort in the 3 10 ling is the only other bet i will be having.

They have changed his headgear today , so hope it works :)

205 Lingfield

I fancy MAXI DRESS owned by H R H Princess Haya of Jordan in this.

Was making headway last time out but then taken wide by another horse - worth another chance

Nice one

The big red blinkers must have worked today - nice one @ 11/4

The big red blinkers must have worked today - nice one @ 11/4
    Ihad €50 ew at 3s with PP this morning and €50 ew at sp with PP because they were paying 7 to 1 any 7 to 2 winners at Lingfield in my PP office and i presume other irish offices.11 to 4 a disappointment but as there was one taken out i may not have had as strong a bet if i knew there were only going to be 7 runners and just 2 places.Not really complaining as Picansort hosed up winning by 3 lengths.If turned out again within 3 or 4 days with a penalty i will be on for sure.if the fog was not so bad i would not have had an anxious moment.If wheres Susie is wins or at least places it will be a good day.€20 ew is the bet here as it is not as stong a bet as the other one,but 10s is way too big for a well handicapped horse and i am hopeful.

Wheres Susie on the drift its a good job she cant read,if she disappoints today she may wind up in our burgers.

Wheres Susie on the drift its a good job she cant read,if she disappoints today she may wind up in our burgers.
    Raced wide in mid-division, ridden and stayed on final 2f, went 3rd over 1f out

Worked out okay in 3rd ......€3.90 on the Tote ......Few bob for tomorrows bets

"Susie "3rd at 16s Picansort wins at 11 to 4 from freely available 3s all n all a good day no losers,i knew it was a recipe lol for success.I had a good day and as im headin off to portugal on friday for a few days golf with a bunch of mates the readies will come in handy.I will be seeking a value bet or two tomorrow before i go in an attempt to cover the cost of the superbock.

The 2 40 at Thurles looks an interesting race tomorrow.Tarla will be all the rage but will be a prohibitive price 1 to 2 or even worse.All the runners have won races and while Tarlan has an excellent record but twice failed to complete,once on the flat on heavy ground and last time out when he had taken the measure of Cnoc Seoda coming to the last only to come down.Cnoc Seoda fell at the last as well when 2 lengths down and looking not likely to trouble the winner.A real stayer who responds well to hard driving Cnoc Seoda was well clear of the eventual winner when falling.A winner over 3 miles on soft ground Cnoc might be worth a few euro ew.A horse who can make all if neccessary he was very impressive over 2 miles 2 on his previous run at Thurles and if the price is 10s or better i will get involved ew hoping this gutsy performer might do the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 George99

Worked out okay in 3rd ......€3.90 on the Tote ......Few bob for tomorrows bets

Alternative type of tote @thurles tomorrow on poolpit. Seems they only cover irish racing plus a few other random ones ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 George99

George99 wrote: »
    Alternative type of tote @thurles tomorrow on poolpit. Seems they only cover irish racing plus a few other random ones ?

You can still get a free £10 bet.
    See how other got on here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056825776

• Advertisement

Backed Cnock Seoda 8s pp backed ryedale dancer ew at 9s wol only 5 runners and i am taking a chance as this one needs a fast pace and thatts not certain in a small field,the fav is a front runner and if there is a good pace ryedale dancer is well handicapped and certain to win soon.The two have chances but small stakes advised,my own bet is €25 ew on both.

Backed Cnock Seoda 8s pp backed ryedale dancer ew at 9s wol only 5 runners and i am taking a chance as this one needs a fast pace and thatts not certain in a small field,the fav is a front runner and if there is a good pace ryedale dancer is well handicapped and certain to win soon.The two have chances but small stakes advised,my own bet is €25 ew on both.
    No joy the front 2 went off very fast,too fast and whenCnoc Seoda clouted 5 out it was game over for him.I was right to oppose Tarla who was beaten when falling.Ryedale Dancer withdrawn and should be backed in a bigger field when out again soon.Rang and had the 25 ew on Rosie Future 6 oc Wol,could be well handicapped as it got its mark running over sprint distances.Ran well enough upped in trip and might improve up in trip again.No guarantee a mile and a half will suit but looks as if it will be ok.

Well beaten in 3rd at least no loss as it clearly ran out of steam.

I have studied this little race and come up with no real fancy but thought I would post my thoughts here anyway.

My head tells me to back Mawaakef but my heart tells me to back Wildomar and for that reason I won't be betting today. I am split between them.

Mawaakef should have the class to win but Wildomar is a C & D winner and seems to like it here.

PICANSORT 2 OC LING OUT AGAIN AFTER EASY WIN.RYEDALE DANCER 5 05 KEM BOTH SOLID EW BETS. KAMES PARK WORTH A SMALL BET 2 55 CANT GET CAPS LOCK OFF ON HOTEL COMPUTOR OFF FOR DINNER AND A FEW BEERS NOW IN LAGOS.

PICANSORT 2 OC LING OUT AGAIN AFTER EASY WIN.RYEDALE DANCER 5 05 KEM BOTH SOLID EW BETS. KAMES PARK WORTH A SMALL BET 2 55 CANT GET CAPS LOCK OFF ON HOTEL COMPUTOR OFF FOR DINNER AND A FEW BEERS NOW IN LAGOS.

Throw it out the window, then go look for a horse called windowed, this game is to easy, enjoy your evening.

DUNDALK

9:20 WHITESIDE 16/1 very big price me thinks.

Victoria Azarenka

Novak Djokovic

Ivory Coast

A Tennis and African Cup mix - waiting for the latest Racing news

1240 CHELTENHAM - RAJDHANI EXPRESS

Past three winners have been top or 2nd rated and the selection won the same race last time out that last years winner was 2nd in. The stats also go on to show that none of the past three winners of this race went on to win at the Festival meet that season but might be worth noting as an ew fancy at 2014 Gold Cup!!!!

115 CHELTENHAM - NADIYA DE LA VEGA has most to fear from Katenko but I will give the Henderson horse another chance after unseating LTO

225 CHELTENHAM - QUARTZ DE THAIX in a race where 4th and 5th favourites have run well but this one is being backed by the looks of the latest odds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

what site is good for getting tips on horse racing?besides boards of course

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement