Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity College Airsoft Club/Society

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

im gay now?

College league wud b awesome, it seems mst colleges have a balanced mix of new and experienced.

Feel free to bring spectators frm your college, we can kindly show them how airsoft is really played haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭coys

TheDoc wrote: »

College league wud b awesome, it seems mst colleges have a balanced mix of new and experienced.

Except NCI We only have..............well me!!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

There was no stall up in TCD during freshers week, must not be any airsoft club. Not impressed :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Soberts wrote: »
    There was no stall up in TCD during freshers week, must not be any airsoft club. Not impressed :mad:

Yeah I noticed that too.
    I even had to *shudders* ask the paintball stand if they knew anything about an airsoft soc :p

phlegms wrote: »
    Yeah I noticed that too.
    I even had to *shudders* ask the paintball stand if they knew anything about an airsoft soc :p

Haha, I actually did the same thing lol!!!

• Advertisement

Surely we can get something more unofficial going?
    Doesnt have to be a fully fledged sports club or society, just an excuse to play with some like-minded students.

phlegms wrote: »
    Surely we can get something more unofficial going?
    Doesnt have to be a fully fledged sports club or society, just an excuse to play with some like-minded students.

I suppose we could, at the moment I really have enough on my plate, without having to organize it!

Soberts wrote: »
    I suppose we could, at the moment I really have enough on my plate, without having to organize it!

Yeah but I'm a lazy arts type student! Organization/being proactive really isn't my thing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Any news on this lads? Looking at the Socs now and I'm kinda wishing I got those five more points for UCD.

Ill be going into second year now, there was no sign of an airsoft society last semester. Even swallowed my pride and asked the paintballers where the society was!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Player of Games

There is none, but part of the joy of college is that if it doesn't exist you can create it.

Go talk to the CSC*, you'll have to get 100 signature (which is very simple) and then you have to survive 2 years without funding, and then you'll be a fully fledged society.

The only real problem is that you won't be able to display anything on the stand at freshers week without getting yourself arrested! :P

*http://www.trinitysocieties.ie/page/art/5/contact-central-societies-committee-csc-tcd-trinity-college

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Or Plan B, bring those pesky paintballers over to the good side.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Player of Games

Problem with that is you are at the mercy of the paintball society! There is also a shooting club for those interested in their marksmenship.

Advertisement