Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reg/orientation

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭legal eagle 1

Doing a masters, i know i should be an expert at this stage on registering for college :o Another question, how soon do you have to register online before you do the actual registering in the college, like can you do it the night before??

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Mario007

Doing a masters, i know i should be an expert at this stage on registering for college :o Another question, how soon do you have to register online before you do the actual registering in the college, like can you do it the night before??

oh right, nice one:D i think you need it like 2 or 3 days before the actual registration in college...

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭captainspeckle

anyways, back to the matter at hand....

where on campus has the beat tea?

i must say, starbucks in the ORB do the best coffee, their Americano's have got me through many the lecture/tutorial/essay/hangover of death.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

I was under the impression you had to be in Campus Kitchen at 9, not Boole Basement???

Went to CIT myself last year, but withdrew in time so I dont have to pay fees this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Hey all,Going in for CS orientation tomorrow,Can anyone tell me where we have to meet?

And is it at 9?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Mario007

Ricky91t wrote: »
    Hey all,Going in for CS orientation tomorrow,Can anyone tell me where we have to meet?

And is it at 9?

yes it is nine. and when i was having my orientation last week it started in the Boole basement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 tonywanda

I got my password for the computers today but I left before I could change it to my own-- and i'm told they're only valid for 24 hours?

Where do I go to get a new password tomorrow?

Advertisement