Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Must Have Android Apps and Games?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Found that myself earlier too. Have it downloaded.

Where the he'll is the folder /data/data/com.hound.android.app/shared_prefs/ , I'm rooted, but I can't find that in my files managers..... The only data file I have have says it's empty.

Anyone any tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

No eligible devices for app install.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Found that myself earlier too. Have it downloaded.

Where the he'll is the folder /data/data/com.hound.android.app/shared_prefs/ , I'm rooted, but I can't find that in my files managers..... The only data file I have have says it's empty.

Anyone any tips?

You need a root file manager like root explorer and give it root access before you'll be able to see inside the data directory

If you are using es file explorer this is how you enable root access https://seo-michael.co.uk/enable-root-browsing-on-es-file-explorer/

You need a root file manager like root explorer and give it root access before you'll be able to see inside the data directory

If you are using es file explorer this is how you enable root access https://seo-michael.co.uk/enable-root-browsing-on-es-file-explorer/

Got it sorted, got it unzipped but it's still asking for an activation code

• Advertisement

Got it sorted, got it unzipped but it's still asking for an activation code

Kill it, then copy and overwrite again

Kill it, then copy and overwrite again

Ah this feckin thing has by head fried.

Extract to that folder, but the extract to option doesn't include that file path as an option. I've extracted elsewhere and then copied the extracted file, but it won't work. :mad:

Oops, my bad. It's sorted!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I downloaded hound yesterday but still waiting on my code to activate it

Same here. Anyone know how long it takes?

KoolKid wrote: »
    Same here. Anyone know how long it takes?

You need an invite or else hack it using the files in the Xda link I posted yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

How long does the invite take?

• Advertisement

seligehgit wrote: »
    How long does the invite take?

Don't think they're giving any more out, You need to find someone online with some to spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,169 ✭✭✭corkie

corkie wrote: »

Hitman: Sniper is also available from today!

Hitman Go is now reduced to €0.99

Only available for a short while! No Longer currently reduced!

Another great game also available for Nvidia Hardware (Nexus 9/ Shield) is "The Talos Principle" she the Nexus 9 Thread for more details

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Anyone know a decent location checker app?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,936 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Anyone know a decent location checker app?

For yourself or a friend, or as part of a security thing in case your phone is stolen?

SuprSi wrote: »
    For yourself or a friend, or as part of a security thing in case your phone is stolen?

For checking location of people in my contacts. Is it even possible? And can it be done without them knowing?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

For checking location of people in my contacts. Is it even possible? And can it be done without them knowing?

I believe what your looking for is called Facebook :pac:

But seriously, no.
    Unless you have physical access to their devices.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Eh no...

why would you want that anyway?

Tinie wrote: »
    Eh no...

why would you want that anyway?

To confirm that I know where they are, when they say they're somewhere else. The location thing on Viber doesn't always work.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Putting ethics aside, why would a manufacturer make a phone that would give up it's location without the owner wanting it to? Sounds like a PR nightmare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

To confirm that I know where they are, when they say they're somewhere else. The location thing on Viber doesn't always work.

The 'location thing' in viber can be turned on and off by the person messaging you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

creepy.

Patww79 wrote: »

It's not that at all. It's a friend of mine, going out with a relative of mine.
    Anyway, no harm done. I'll catch him out eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It's not that at all. It's a friend of mine, going out with a relative of mine.
    giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Personal issues that way ->

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

It's not that at all. It's a "friend" of mine, going out with a "relative" of mine.

Fixed your post there for ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Mr E wrote: »
    Holy crap 10000000 is addictive thanks, cant wait to play this afterwards. I thought the match 3 mechanic in it was too brutal to progress, 3 hours later Im flicking through it at warp speed like a hacker on CSI Miami :P

• Registered Users Posts: 55,455 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'm about half way through a second playthrough of YMBAB (you can start again on a harder difficulty after you finish the game). Stupidly addictive and now has a permanent place on my phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

In 10000000 is it worth putting gold into armour and shield or should I just keep boosting my sword/staff and perks to cut through them?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement