Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ross Castle Investigation August 29th 2009

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Why am I kinda relieved I'm not going on this investigation all of a sudden? :p

Probably for the same reason we all are :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I get the feeling I'm missing some back story here, anyone care to enlighten me?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭feelio

Anyone up for watching the man u asrenal game at the hotel(forget what it's called) couple miles up the road the castle prior to meeting up at 8?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭TechFreak

So what happened?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

TechFreak wrote: »
    So what happened?

Nothing....lol...Although my sides still hurt from laughing...

Thanks for having me along grimes, not the most active night but I suppose it cant always be but I still had a great time and great fun..It was great to meet everyone there good bunch of people...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 zerotolerance

Great night, unfortunately the ghosts were a little shy this time but all investigations are different.

Big thanks to Grimes for organising it, great people and really good craic had by all. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭TechFreak

Ah Im sure they'll come out next time ye visit.

Any of you get a chance to capture any EVP's.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Im glad everyone had a good night. Sorry there was no activity to report but I do feel better knowing how much the other folks charged people for the evening. Dib took audio recordings so hopefully he will have something to report

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭dib

Great night and a great place. Ross Castle is a fantastic site for an investigation in my opinion.

As for last Saturday, as everyone so far has said, there wasn't much to report on the night. I took a lot of audio recordings and will be going through them this week.

The craic was mighty though, with a lot of fun and laughs. The night was worth it alone for that!! Met some fantastic people and had a blast!

I'll post if anything comes up in the EVPs.

Dib

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

How do you record EVPs? Do you just leave a microphone in a room and come back an hour later, or does somebody actually call out to the "spirits".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 zerotolerance

You can do either, but its best to call out and ask questions, and hopefully you will record some answers.
    I feel its best to record in ten minute intervals, as going through it all afterwards can be dull as hell.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Xcellor

Count me in for the next ghost hunt!

My bro told me about a mental institute somewhere near Cork that has been abandoned for years.

http://www.abandonedireland.com/ourlady.html
    he saw some scary **** there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Grimes wrote: »
    Im glad everyone had a good night. Sorry there was no activity to report but I do feel better knowing how much the other folks charged people for the evening. Dib took audio recordings so hopefully he will have something to report

Wouldn't it be nice if we could get activity on demand, such is life and what makes it interesting.

Ya couldn't believe what some groups charge, rip off :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Sorry I missed this was unwell over the weekend and couldn't go, shame there was no activity I found it pretty active the last time I was there.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

sorry for the dely in writting here, it was a great night, thanks for the organisation Grimes, although there is a strange smell of buring coming from my DVR system that you returned to me!!!!

It was good to meet old friends like dib and kshiels and new people too, particularly the official people that showed up, that I did not know about, had I known I would have attempeted to keep my language and jokes to myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Holopimp

Stoner wrote: »
    It was good to meet old friends like dib and kshiels and new people too, particularly the official people that showed up, that I did not know about, had I known I would have attempeted to keep my language and jokes to myself.

There were 'official people' there. Oh dear! :o

I am going to write a blog entry for this but just a short one as it was a very quiet night. However, on reviewing my photos I found some interesting blue-green 'orbs' in the hallway leading to the green room. I am not sure if I believe in orb theory much, but I shall post up my photos all the same, as I have not had such light anomalies in my photos before. And I did find that corridor especially unpleasant feeling that particular night.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Holopimp

Here is my blog entry for this investigation for anyone who is interested:

http://ghostcatcherie.wordpress.com/2009/08/29/ross-castle-investigation-29th-august-2009/

Advertisement