Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ross Castle Investigation August 29th 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Holopimp

Grimes wrote: »
    @holopimp - ill be off the drink after the last time when we ended up in the lake! I wont be acting like that again!

Ah, sure, you weren't too wild and embarrassing, were you? I am sure if we restrain Mc Sweeney things will be calm. :)

By the way, do you want me to call out again, as I got a good response before, or shall I leave it to the mediums?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Holopimp wrote: »
    By the way, do you want me to call out again, as I got a good response before, or shall I leave it to the mediums?

Oh please do!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 raven1000

hey guys
    is their any space left 4 this trip because me and my mate are looking 2 go.
    cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭di2772

Sounds like it would be fun. I wish i could go. Ive been on a few investigations in the US myself.

Has anybody made sure that the skeptic infiltration that seemed to be organizing a few weeks ago are not going to be there?

A mate of mine says he is in on it, but he cant go that night, so keep your eyes peeled.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭feelio

Is Mc Sweeney part of the dream team?

I may need her to hold my hand in the top tower room :p

Have you been to ross before holo?

• Advertisement

Hi folks. Places are more than full at the moment. Ill have details tomorrow

feelio wrote: »
    Have you been to ross before holo?

Yep, several times. The first time I went I vowed never to return. Now I have been back twice more. :)

di2772 wrote: »
    Sounds like it would be fun. I wish i could go. Ive been on a few investigations in the US myself.

Has anybody made sure that the skeptic infiltration that seemed to be organizing a few weeks ago are not going to be there?

A mate of mine says he is in on it, but he cant go that night, so keep your eyes peeled.

You dont want to piss off ghost hunters and pagans. Have you ever seen The Wicker Man? Nothing kicks off an investigation like a good old fashioned human sacrifice! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You dont want to piss off ghost hunters and pagans. Have you ever seen The Wicker Man? Nothing kicks off an investigation like a good old fashioned human sacrifice! :P

Is that you offering to be the sacrifice Grimes?
    Don't worry it won't hurt, much ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭TechFreak

Hi all,

Long time follower of the Paranormal threads but first time poster.

I was keeping an eye out for another paranormal investigation but it looks like i got there too late.Is there any room left for a visitor who isnt opting to stay in the B&B and just heading home at 2.30am when ye finish.

I have some fun tech that Im sure would come in handy :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Ruby Rainbow

Ross Castle is great craic. Last time I was there the medium saw a vortex in one of the bedrooms apparently!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ross Castle is great craic. Last time I was there the medium saw a vortex in one of the bedrooms apparently!:)

Bedroom at the back on the right by any chance?

Stop ruining the night by telling people whats there!! It wont be scary if they know. and they wont go if they know :D

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭TechFreak

Ok , this is probably a really stupid question so I apologise in advance but whats a vortex mean in relation to the paranormal?

Stop ruining the night by telling people whats there!! It wont be scary if they know. and they wont go if they know :D

I second that. People should go with minds free of suggestion.

wooo! well I defo wont tell ANYTHING about the seance we had later on in the night then.... dun dun da!!!!!!
    Awesome.
    Vortex was her word. No idea what it means but at 4am when your ghosthunting sounds impressive.

I second that. People should go with minds free of suggestion.
    i just wanted to join in.
    :(
    sorry for buttin in

6th wrote: »
    Bedroom at the back on the right by any chance?

i think so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 flash21

Me and my friend would like to get involved. we are both from monaghan and have our own transport, if there are places available. what paranormal organization are you involved with?

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

• Advertisement

Places are full but demand was so high I will do another one in a few weeks if all goes well. Possibly in a different place.

Just to answer the above im with the PIGS . Notorious PIG (which i just copped last night after singing Nasty Girl 3 times). However this isnt a PIG event.

The PIGS Website

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭dib

So for those of us bumming a lift, what's the story with meeting up etc? Times, places.

Sorry about the delay. Im gonna PM, Email and Call everyone this evening. Promise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

Grimes, can you post up a full report of the investigation this time? This is a professional investigation and not just a fun ghost hunt right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 zerotolerance

McSweeny is but because one of the dream team pulled out. :p

What the hell, am i being used for my car?

What the hell, am i being used for my car?

Did you even have to ask?

Ah, sure, you weren't too wild and embarrassing, were you? I am sure if we restrain Mc Sweeney things will be calm. :)

Restrained? I go away for a week and all the antics of the last investigation are blamed on me. :rolleyes:

I will have you all know i am now off the evil booze :eek:

Did you even have to ask?

Them be fighting words:mad:

Restrained? I go away for a week and all the antics of the last investigation are blamed on me. :rolleyes:

I will have you all know i am now off the evil booze :eek:

That's no fun. I am putting you on it again. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Why am I kinda relieved I'm not going on this investigation all of a sudden? :p

Advertisement